My family and I stayed here for our annual trip to WW. All of the guests and the staff were very friendly and courteous. The pool is nice. Hot coffee and great cookies in the morning (hey, your on vacation. Eat the cookies!). Great location (on the beach and close to boardwalk). The rooms have enough elbow room, are very clean, and the beds were comfortable (even the sofa-bed my tween one was on).
I have read quite a few comments/complaints regarding the rooms. Yes, they are a bit outdated but, most of the hotels/motels in Wildwood are VERY similar. Yes there are a few hotels (and condos) that are more updated BUT you will certainly pay out the nose for (and then some). For my family, cleanliness, the comfort of the beds, management, and a decent price are the most important. We always have a great time in Wildwood and it most certainly helps if the place you choose to stay at is just as great. We would not hesitate to stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located on the beach and just 3 short blocks to the Boardwalk. Bike rentals, a park, basketball courts and restaurants are only steps away. The Gondolier features one, two and three room suites and kitchens. Perfect for a family vacation. Spring and fall packages are also available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire and Agoda so you can book your Gondolier Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gondolier Motel Wildwood Crest
- Gondolier Hotel Wildwood Crest