“Family Vacation”
Review of Gondolier Motel

Gondolier Motel
Ranked #26 of 68 Hotels in Wildwood Crest
Reviewed July 14, 2014

We started staying at Gondolier Motel back in 2005 when we started going to Wildwood with my then 3 year old daughter. It was close to the boardwalk and easy access to other places in town. We went back a couple years after and then decided to try other places.....never again!
The Gondolier is family oriented motel with all that you will need for a great family vacation. My kids, 4 and 11 years old, absolutely loved being so close to the ocean, pool and boardwalk! Never a boring moment.
Adam (owner) is amazing. He greeted us with warmth and answered all of our questions about everything Wildwood. He was great with our kids and always had a smile. His staff, AMAZING! Rooms and property always clean.
No other place for us in WildWood! We are returning customers for life!

Thank you Adam for helping us create great family memories!

Dora and Ed Szep

Room Tip: We stayed on the pool view and side ocean view. Perfect!
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Dora S

Reviewed July 11, 2014

We have been going to this motel since 2008 and it still lives up to our expectations. It is still very clean and family oriented. Adam and his family make you feel welcome and at home. He is one of the main reasons we keep returning to the Gondolier. Jerry, the maintenance man, keeps the grounds and pool in excellent condition. If you want to know the best places in the area to eat, Jerry is your man! We will be booking our next trip soon. Our family would never think of staying anywhere else!!

Room Tip: ocean front rooms are more private
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed July 3, 2014

My husband and two daughters stayed just recently (june 30th-july 3rd) at the
gandolier, this is not my first time here so its always a pleasure to come back and see the consistency, everyone is very accomodating. We stayed in a room type G2 I believe, it had a mini stove, large refrigerator, sink, separate bedroom with two full size beds, and a pull out couch. there was also a dining room table and the room overlooked at the pool/ocean. We were also able to use the grill , which there are two and cooked dinner/lunch while the kids were swimming. The only two things I dislike are sharing balconies and beds are a little hard for me; however my husband enjoyed since he has back problems. Overall, I can't say enough how much we enjoyed our stay and would definetely come back. Also the pool is very clean and its a nice size pool, don't hesitate to book this place, I am the pickiest person in this world, take it from me.

Room Tip: We loved the second floor units.
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed May 25, 2014

My son and I stayed here Friday and Saturday night on Memorial day Weekend. It was a last minute decision and the Gondolier was willing to accommodate our two night stay (vs. the usual 3 night minimum due to the Holiday weekend). The room was clean and comfortable. We had a great time.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Mosslady53
Reviewed April 15, 2014

This is a family owned business and Adamo, Jeannette and Adam couldn't be any more helpful or accommodating. The rooms and the entire property are very clean and they take pride in that. We used the hospitality room for my Mother's 80th birthday, and family members stayed in a number of the rooms. Everyone was very happy with their rooms. The property has a pool and is right on the Ocean. They also have sister properties that are equally as well managed and maintained. If there isn't an opening at the Gondolier, try one of their others.

Room Tip: The prices vary based on size of room and location. You should find one that fits your budget.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed December 16, 2013

My husband, daughter and I stayed at this motel for two days in September 2013. I believe we had room 309, which was an oceanfront room, two bedrooms with kitchenette, Type H. Location was good. Basic rooms. The rooms were clean, although the dishes in the cabinet were dirty. Beds were extremely hard. The balcony was shared with another room. I'm undecided as to whether I would stay here again or not. The hard beds were definitely a deal breaker and caused us to leave earlier than planned. The owners/staff were nice, and we had no major problems during our stay. Since we stayed at the end of the season, the hotel was not crowded. I don't know what the motel would be like during the summer.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank BordentownGirl
Reviewed November 21, 2013 via mobile

Family owned with pride. Clean facilities great family atmosphere. Been staying here for several years. Keep coming back every year. Perfect locale accommodates our group of 20 every year. Very family friendly.

• Stayed: September 2013