We started staying at Gondolier Motel back in 2005 when we started going to Wildwood with my then 3 year old daughter. It was close to the boardwalk and easy access to other places in town. We went back a couple years after and then decided to try other places.....never again!
The Gondolier is family oriented motel with all that you will need for a great family vacation. My kids, 4 and 11 years old, absolutely loved being so close to the ocean, pool and boardwalk! Never a boring moment.
Adam (owner) is amazing. He greeted us with warmth and answered all of our questions about everything Wildwood. He was great with our kids and always had a smile. His staff, AMAZING! Rooms and property always clean.
No other place for us in WildWood! We are returning customers for life!
Thank you Adam for helping us create great family memories!
Dora and Ed Szep
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located on the beach and just 3 short blocks to the Boardwalk. Bike rentals, a park, basketball courts and restaurants are only steps away. The Gondolier features one, two and three room suites and kitchens. Perfect for a family vacation. Spring and fall packages are also available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, Evoline ltd and Agoda so you can book your Gondolier Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gondolier Motel Wildwood Crest
- Gondolier Hotel Wildwood Crest