My husband, daughter and I stayed at this motel for two days in September 2013. I believe we had room 309, which was an oceanfront room, two bedrooms with kitchenette, Type H. Location was good. Basic rooms. The rooms were clean, although the dishes in the cabinet were dirty. Beds were extremely hard. The balcony was shared with another room. I'm undecided as to whether I would stay here again or not. The hard beds were definitely a deal breaker and caused us to leave earlier than planned. The owners/staff were nice, and we had no major problems during our stay. Since we stayed at the end of the season, the hotel was not crowded. I don't know what the motel would be like during the summer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located on the beach and just 3 short blocks to the Boardwalk. Bike rentals, a park, basketball courts and restaurants are only steps away. The Gondolier features one, two and three room suites and kitchens. Perfect for a family vacation. Spring and fall packages are also available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, Booking.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Gondolier Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gondolier Motel Wildwood Crest
- Gondolier Hotel Wildwood Crest