Just got back from a stay at the Gondolier Motel in Wildwood Crest, NJ. Our family had 2 rooms - a regular motel room and a 2 room suite. Both rooms were great, very clean, which is what's most important to me. The 2 room suite had a great ocean view (3rd floor), the regular room had a land view (also 3rd floor). We booked the rooms less than a week in advance, and the staff couldn't have been more friendly and accomodating. The location of the motel is perfect, right on the beach and 2 blocks from the boardwalk. The pool was nice and warm and even had a diving board! Haven't seen one of those in years. Coffee and cookies was offered every morning. The lobby had a great selection of souvenirs, beach items, toiletries, etc, all very reasonably priced. There was a BBQ on the sun deck and lots of lounge chairs by the pool. This really was a great stay and we will definitely be back and would highly recommend the Gondolier.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located on the beach and just 3 short blocks to the Boardwalk. Bike rentals, a park, basketball courts and restaurants are only steps away. The Gondolier features one, two and three room suites and kitchens. Perfect for a family vacation. Spring and fall packages are also available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire and Agoda so you can book your Gondolier Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gondolier Motel Wildwood Crest
- Gondolier Hotel Wildwood Crest