I am relaxed just thinking about the Gondolier and Wildwood Crest. I've been going there for years with family members to go fishing and I also go solo a few days a year. There are various room sizes and amenities to choose from, but ALL are clean. Most have a pool view or direct ocean view, but even if you are roadside, there is a fabulous sun deck overlooking the ocean. The owners are wonderful! The hotel is walking distance to the beginning of the new and improved boardwalk and is steps away from a great bike rental place. The ocean pier is also steps away. Balconies are off most rooms. Free coffee and cookies are available every morning. The heated pool is very large and is clean. There is plenty of lounge or table seating around the pool and on the sundeck. Even the plants are beautiful! When you stay, be sure to go to Sunset Beach in Cape May Point for the flag lowering ceremony and for the best sunset you will ever see. Also, be sure to catch the sunrise from your room balcony or from the sundeck! I've been there during quiet times as well as busy theme weekends, but I've always had a great experience!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located on the beach and just 3 short blocks to the Boardwalk. Bike rentals, a park, basketball courts and restaurants are only steps away. The Gondolier features one, two and three room suites and kitchens. Perfect for a family vacation. Spring and fall packages are also available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Gondolier Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gondolier Motel Wildwood Crest
- Gondolier Hotel Wildwood Crest