Made a quick visit to the beach and stayed at the Gondolier. Price was right. Owner was super nice at check-in. Room was ready at 3pm. Stayed in 2 room kitchenette - Sleeps 6. Room was super clean. Not a speck of dirt or sand on the floor. Bathroom was clean and they provided plenty of towels. Air conditioning was perfect and could be adjusted to your liking. Not a ton of noise being right by the pool which was nice. Pool was clean, they also provided water faucet to rinse sand off after beach. Location was directly across from beach access and a block from the boardwalk entrance. Free coffee, biscotti and cookies in the morning. Perfect location, great price.We will definitely be return visitors. (And we are super picky about where we stay).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located on the beach and just 3 short blocks to the Boardwalk. Bike rentals, a park, basketball courts and restaurants are only steps away. The Gondolier features one, two and three room suites and kitchens. Perfect for a family vacation. Spring and fall packages are also available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotwire, Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda and Evoline ltd so you can book your Gondolier Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gondolier Motel Wildwood Crest
- Gondolier Hotel Wildwood Crest