We stayed at the Gondolier motel a few weeks ago and we absolutely loved it! No complaints at all. The rooms were VERY clean, as well as the rest of the motel and pool area. The maintenance man was always working and cleaning. And the room did not smell at all. We've stayed at many different motels over the years at Wildwood, and all of them had a strange odor that was almost unbearable. These rooms were absolutely spotless! The maids did a wonderful job of cleaning up on a daily basis. And the staff were very friendly and accomodating. We had one issue with our door, and maintenance came immediately to fix it. It is close to the boardwalk, withing walking distance, and directly on the beach. They even had free food, beer, wine, and entertainment our first night there! We will definitely be returning to the Gondolier next year. I think we've finally found "our hotel"!!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located on the beach and just 3 short blocks to the Boardwalk. Bike rentals, a park, basketball courts and restaurants are only steps away. The Gondolier features one, two and three room suites and kitchens. Perfect for a family vacation. Spring and fall packages are also available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Evoline ltd, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Gondolier Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gondolier Motel Wildwood Crest
- Gondolier Hotel Wildwood Crest