Very well maintained and managed motel. Rooms and common areas are very clean, staff is friendly and responsive, they provide plenty of bath towels, and maid service is great. Our only disappointment was that the pool closed at 7 pm but maybe that's standard in the area. My one recommendation, which I saw someone do, would be to bring a clothes drying rack to hang your towels and wet suits on.
Sorrento's Pizza on the Boardwalk
The Crab House in Cape May
Bike rentals across the street $6 per bike for 90 minutes (rent early since the boardwalk closes to bikes at 11am)
Morey's Pier Water Park on 25th Street (they have an evening special $15/per person from 4:30 to 7:00)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On the Beach only 3 blocks from the boardwalk. Located next to a park and bike path. Our pool features the only high diving board in the Wildwoods. One and two room suites and kitchens. Spring and fall packages are also available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Attache Resort Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Attache Hotel Wildwood Crest
- Attache Motel Wildwood Crest