Beau Rivage Beach Resort
Coliseum Ocean Resort(Wildwood Crest)
$79
$55
Jolly Roger Motel(Wildwood Crest)(Great Value!)
$93
  • Pool
Biscayne Family Resort(Wildwood Crest)(Great Value!)
$77
Fleur de Lis Beach Resort(Wildwood Crest)(Great Value!)
$99
Granada Ocean Resort(Wildwood Crest)
$65
$55
Port Royal Hotel(Wildwood Crest)(Great Value!)
$86
Waikiki Oceanfront Inn(Wildwood Crest)(Great Value!)
$81
Olympic Beach Resort(Wildwood Crest)(Great Value!)
$66
Adventurer Oceanfront Inn(Wildwood Crest)(Great Value!)
$49
Aztec Resort Motel(Wildwood Crest)(Great Value!)
$90
Travelocity
All reviewsocean frontnice gas grillsbreakfast and lunchin seasonprivate balconylaundry roomshort drivecoffee makernext yearlove this placenice pooltrolleysummercapejoannekitchenettebalconies
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 2, 2009

I had stayed at the neighboring Acacia Motor Inn many times before, but sadly they had closed for the season when I was looking to visit. My stay at the Beau Rivage started out just fine, not the most friendly management staff, but I figured it was the end of the season, so... At checkout, they charged my credit card for the weekend stay, the proper amount. When I returned home, I found that about an hour after I left, they had charged my credit card for "Dog Cleanup" for an extra $50. I tried calling them 4 or 5 times in the next week, to never get an answer at the phone number. Filed a complaint to the BBB, who they "promptly" responded to, stating that I had brought a dog along with me to the motel, and that someone saw me leaving the room with one in tow and that there were sandy pawprints all over the carpet, dog hair in the bathtub, etc. That would be fine and all, except for the fact that I did -not- bring a dog with me on my vacation... Still trying to fight the fraudulent charge, they are still not answering the phone. So no, I cannot recommend this to anyone else.

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled as a couple
1  Thank HarvestCoyote
Gracious_Amie, Front Office Manager at Beau Rivage Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded May 26, 2010

Their was dog shampoo left in the bathroom, their was sandy dog prints all over the room along with dog hair. The room was found like that an hour after the customer left. Managment did speak to the customer and they never denied having a dog with them. We choose to have a "No Animals Allowed" policy because some are allergic. I'm sorry that this customer feels they were "fraudulently charged" but the room needed to be properly cleaned and the rugs shampoo'd after they checked out.

Reviewed August 26, 2009

First time we stayed here, but believe it won't be the last. It is a great place when there are small kids. Rooms were a great size and very clean. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Everyone in the group really enjoyed the stay. This is my third time in Wildwood Crest and i must say was impressed. Even the pool was warm, which makes a big difference when there are small kids. Reallly enjoyed it.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed August 2, 2009

My family and I had stayed at the Beau Rivage Motel/Motor Inn for one week in July; and we loved it. The rooms were very clean and spacious and the staff was so friendly. My room was on the 4th floor of the resort and we had fantastic views of the ocean and of Diamond Beach. I can not wait to go back next year!

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed August 2, 2009

This is our second year at the Beau Rivage having stayed other places which became condos. Excellent location, footsteps away from the beach and in the best part of Wildwood Crest (my opinion) This year we splurged for the ocean front room. Had new flat screen tv and new refrig, which pool side rooms did not have. (They had standard tvs)My only complaint is that the fan for the a/c is noisy, and since I slept in the l/r where the fan is right above, it was very bothersome. Got used to it eventually. The beach front coffee shop and grille, The Oasis, is a huge plus and food is great. You can sit indoors, or at the 6 outdoor tables overlooking the beach. Housekeeping lacked on some days. We were 3 people and two days got towels for 2 people, 2 days for 4 people and 2 days for 3 people. Empty tissue box was not replaced, paper cups were not replaced and table was not cleaned on 1 day. It is apparent we had a different housekeeper each day. Overall though, this is minor. Rooms were satisfactorily clean everyday.

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed July 29, 2009

We stayed 5 nights at this place and we was really happy. The service is excellent (we had a small problem with the toilet and the guys was here 1 minute later to fix the problem) . You have a really nice view on the ocean. The place was clean a lot(smell well when arriving). The only problem is the pool that is really small place and really clean.
But all the rest really good.

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled as a couple