Beau Rivage Beach Resort
Coliseum Ocean Resort(Wildwood Crest)
$89
Jolly Roger Motel(Wildwood Crest)(Great Value!)
$81
  • Pool
Aztec Resort Motel(Wildwood Crest)(Great Value!)
$114
Fleur de Lis Beach Resort(Wildwood Crest)(Great Value!)
$125
Olympic Beach Resort(Wildwood Crest)(Great Value!)
$72
$68
Four Winds(Wildwood Crest)(Great Value!)
$108
The Crusader Oceanfront Family Resort(Wildwood Crest)(Great Value!)
$134
$109
Port Royal Hotel(Wildwood Crest)(Great Value!)
$184
Granada Ocean Resort(Wildwood Crest)
$165
$75
Travelocity
Paradise Oceanfront Resort(Wildwood Crest)(Great Value!)
$83
$79
All reviewsocean frontnice gas grillsbreakfast and lunchin seasonprivate balconylaundry roomshort drivecoffee makernext yearlove this placenice pooltrolleysummercapejoannekitchenettebalconies
Reviewed July 3, 2009

The staff was great. The suite was very nice and clean..Highly Recommend!

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled with family
1  Thank SweetPea89
Reviewed June 22, 2009

I was so happy that I brought my family to this motel. The rooms were so clean and the staff was very courteous. The location was fabulous.....right on the beach. The views were second to none. We will definitely go back!!

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled with family
2  Thank PattyCake123
Reviewed May 27, 2009

This is a wonderful place my family has been going since my teenagers were babies.
Randy the owner is a living doll and so is his workers . I feel safe there and everything is clean. Respect the place and you will receive respect. The prices are very good compared to other places we have stayed. VERY CLEAN . Nice smeling too.
They only have a few BBQs so make sure you get to it early
Beds are so comfortable too I can't sleep anywhere but for some reason I love those beds.
My kids are teenagers and still love this place the beach is clean and pool is nice and warm.
You will love this place don't read the negatives
The Noble family highly recommend this place.

• Stayed: July 2008, traveled with family
1  Thank Chrissy2222
Reviewed September 23, 2008

We booked a motel room (2 double beds) for the Classic Car Weekend at the Beau Rivage. The place was very clean, and the room seemed to have been renovated recently. Was happy to see a blowdrier in the bathroom! The management was very friendly and even waved hello as they passed by. The beds and pillows were comfortable. Maid service was prompt. We were very happy with our stay and was even able to check in early.

The only drawbacks were 1. no coffee provided with the in-room coffee pot 2. Coffee shop closed early on Sat evening (I really needed coffee and did not want to drive to WAWA). Other than that - the view from our balcony was ocean view and really nice to wake up to. I would come back here - a pleasant stay.

• Stayed: September 2008, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank Donna711
Reviewed August 28, 2008

We stayed there in 2007 with no problems. The room was $83 a night, and our stay ran into the weekend of The Irish Festival, which is in NORTH Wildwood, not Wildwood Crest. This year I called and booked the exact same room for the same week for the same price, $83 a night. I had a confirmation for the room and total cost. When I got the confirmation in the mail they had CHANGED the agrred upon price by over $50 a night for 3 nights, saying it was because the festival was going on, in NORTH Wildwood. They offered, several times, to refund my money, obviously they had people who they TOLD would pay more waiting. After waitng almost 3 weeks I got my money back. then I got a reservation for $4 more a night right next door. It still remains, they have no respect for their guest and no ethics when dealing with their guest. I had a confirmed reservation for the origianl price.

• Stayed: September 2007
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank teller701