“Decent place”

Ranked #49 of 67 Hotels in Wildwood Crest
New Brunswick, New Jersey
“Decent place”
Reviewed May 21, 2013

rooms are not great, no room service; but it is clean and in decent location with a good cafe for breakfast close by. Its good if you only plan on spending sleeping time in the room. Overall decent place nothing great

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple

Solo
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Deptford, New Jersey
Reviewed May 13, 2013

My husband and I have been coming to Beau Rivage for more than 10 years. It is right on the beach and also has a pool and hot tub for those who prefer that. It has grills and decks with patio furniture in addition to the kitchen facilities and refrigerator right in the efficiency suite. I have found it always to be clean and friendly. It is at the end of the crest so it is much quieter than downtown wildwood which is only about a 5 minute ride. We always bring our bikes so we can ride on the boardwalk.

Room Tip: beach front rooms have private balconies with great views.
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
Leesport, Pennsylvania
Reviewed May 8, 2013

Clean rooms right on the beach!! Doesnt get any better than this :) There is a cafe right there with good food. Clean heated outdoor swimming pool, gas grills out for you to use. Plenty of parking and just steps to the beach. We always do an effenciency room and the full size fridge and seperate bedroom makes it even nicer.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
Reviewed April 23, 2013

My husband and I have been staying at the Beau Rivage for about the last ten years or so. We love the location, right on the beach, and you cannot beat the views. There is a nice pool, great decks, private balconies, and if you want to cook, grills. We try and get the same room every year; it feels like 'home'. I have recommended it to friends and they also have been very pleased. I have aready booked for two stays this year, Memorial weekend with the girls and in September, me and hubby.

Room Tip: All rooms have an ocean view but I always stay ocean front.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Howell
Reviewed April 22, 2013

If you want to be right on the beach. Have a great time. Beau Rivage is the place to go. There are private balconies to enjoy as you sit watching the dolphins. A nice heated pool for the adults as well as a wading pool for the little ones in your life. Side balconies for just sitting and enjoying the new friends you have made. Gas grills to grill your favorite foods.
The Staff is very friendly and very helpful. Rooms are cleaned everyday. Do not want to go out to eat, we always reserve the efficiency suite. It is well stocked will everything you need, just bring your food.
There is also a Cafe right on the premises that is ocean front. Breakfast is great there, never had lunch tho.
You can pick up the trolley to go to the boards steps away from the office door.
Can not wait to get back to our balcony in September. Was in Japan last year 2012, but have gone there for years before that. :)

Room Tip: Ocean front efficiency suite is great if you want to stay in and enjoy quiet time.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Remsie
Naugatuck, Connecticut
Reviewed September 15, 2012

We have been going to the Beau Rivage for the last 25 years. We love it! Just got back from long Labor Day weekend. Place was clean, staff was friendly and accommodating, and we had a blast. Have already made two reservations for next summer.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank Melissa M
Binghamton, New York
Reviewed August 31, 2012

Just got back minutes ago from our vacation at Widlwood crest. I am a VERY picky person and was worried about trying a new place. Beau Rivage was rec'd to me from an aqquaintance and I will have to give that fella a call to give him a big thanks. My husband and 2 girls stayed in room #215 "ocean front"...when we walked in the first thing I do is sniff (great smell)! the second thing I do is check for cleanliness and bugs....(place was very clean and no bugs). Room was a pleasantly suprising big size and I was very HAPPY!!! Service was great..every time we returned to our room we had clean towels, etc. Great location, I HIGHLY rec'd this place.......ok...there are 2 things I would have to list that the management should consider. It says this is a smoke free place....I saw ash trays provided at everyones balcony ...including ours...and some people were smoking. Another is Wi Fii...I tried to use my laptop only to find I would be charged for service so we did with out. I think that would be a nice feature. All in all... we are very happy with our stay and we WILL be back next year.

Room Tip: #215 ocean view...private balcony
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with family