“The best hotel !!”

Beau Rivage Beach Resort
Ranked #46 of 68 Hotels in Wildwood Crest
Reviewed July 4, 2012

We have stayed at the Beau Rivage each summer for over 20 years. We always spent one week in Wildwood Crest with our 2 children in July each summer. And always loved this hotel. Now that we retired 3 yrs ago, my husband and I have been lucky enough to visit the Beau Rivage for a total of 30 days each of the past 3 summers, with varied # of night stays. Obviously, we LOVE this hotel! The view cannot be beat. You open the curtains every morning to look at the beautiful ocean and the white sands of the Crest. The staff is amazing! They are very friendly, very efficient, make you feel at home, and will help you with anything you need. All the rooms have refrigerators and small kitchen areas (including dishes etc) if you want to cook. And they have 2 very nice gas grills on the outside deck for dinners with the family. Their pool is very nice, and is on the south side, so it gets sun in the afternoon, in most parts. The Beau Rivage has everything you could ask for, including a nice cafe on the premises for breakfast and lunch. We have been going to Wildwood Crest for 30-35 years, and we have fallen in love with the Beau Rivage and never stay anywhere else each summer. This hotel is a great choice. You can't go wrong staying here. And believe me, I am very fussy. It is very, very clean and they are always updating the rooms and the hotel. I recommend the Beau Rivage to couples, families, friends . . . anyone who wants to stay in a nice hotel that is extremely clean, with a spectacular view of the ocean.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank Kathy357

Reviewed June 6, 2012

I was down in late August with my family , we had an Abosulte wonderful time , the atmosphere, the people and the view was all fantastic, I just booked for August to go down with my friends cause you can't bet the prices and the location in the most beautiful part of wildwood . I recomanad this hotel to everyone and their family .

• Stayed: August 2011
1  Thank Kaitlyn1028
Reviewed June 6, 2012

This past May I stayed at the Beau Rivage . This hotel was kept very clean and I couldnt have asked for a better weekend. The service at this hotel was excellent and the people at the front desk were very helpful . The view of the ocean and beach from this hotel is absolutely beautiful. There's nothing better than waking up on vacation and looking out your window and looking right at the beach. I recommend this hotel to all of my family and friends.

• Stayed: May 2012
2  Thank Beanie528
Reviewed June 6, 2012

I recently stayed here for the 1st time in May,the rooms are very well kept,and the service was top notch.The atmosphere at the hotel was very upbeat and professional, the view from the hotel was absolutely beautiful looking over the ocean. The restaurant was open for the first time that weekend and the food was great and the prices were too.i would recommend the Beau Rivage to all of my family and friends.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Terri T
Reviewed May 22, 2012

We (my husband and I) have been coming to this hotel every May for the last 5 years. We come on a weekend package and have always enjoyed every minute of our time there. The people could not be friendlier, the cafe serves a nice breakfast, the room is always super clean and the atmosphere in general is just beautiful! We also enjoy the quietness before the crowd comes after Memorial Day. We wouldn't stay anywhere else and may come back the end of September or in October.

Room Tip: We have always stayed in an efficiency Oceanview.
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Gloria C
Reviewed May 9, 2012

I absolutely love this place. I have been coming twice a year every year since I was a child. The rooms are always very clean and the service at the restauraunt is fantastic. The people at the front desk are no always in the most pleasent of moods, but everyone has rough days. If available they will always allow me to check in several hours before scheduled check in and if no available will allow me to change and hit the beach until it becomes available. They always take a number to reach me and call when I can check in. This is a place I would recommend for everyone. I have come here with my family as a child, as an adult with my girlfriends and now with my fiance as a couple. Noise is always at a minimum. Parking is sometimes a problem and if you have more than one car you may be disappointed because they allot one car per room. Looking at the negative reviews only proves that you cant make everyone happy but I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone.

Room Tip: If you are interested in seeing the beach upon waking every morning, I would recommend the ocean FRO...
  • Stayed: June 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Jodi K
Reviewed April 19, 2012

Every year my 5 children cannot wait for the summer and staying in WIldwood. The Beau Rivage has been our preferred location destination for 10 years now, and we are always glad we came. Friendly staff, a perfect beachfront location, family atmosphere, and they have the best little restaurant right on location!! The kids love the fact that they can hang out on the beach and then walk right back and finish off the day at the pool. Helps mom and dad take a break too!!

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family