“Excellent Vacation!”

Beau Rivage Beach Resort
Ranked #45 of 68 Hotels in Wildwood Crest
Reviewed April 4, 2012

Have been going to "Wildwood Crest" since I was a child. Lucky for me found "Beau Rivage" seventeen (17) years ago. The rooms are neat and clean. The staff is great and very helpfull. The very best location, since it is away from the noise of Wildwood. Would not stay any place else. The best beach in all of New Jersey and other states. My children and grandchildren now live in Virginia and California and guess what? They come from both those states (with beaches in both states) to the "Beau Rivage".. Great Vacation!

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank 65Mary

Reviewed March 27, 2012

I used to come to the Jersey Shore with my parents every summer growing up. Now that I have a family of my own, I love sharing that experience with my family. This was our second time staying at the Beau Rivage and we just love it. The rooms are always clean, there is always a place to park and the restaurant on the premises is a great way to start the day. The staff is very friendly and even recommended places to take the kids for food and entertainment. We also found out that if we come In-Season there are activities at the pool for the kids as well. When we wanted to just hang out and stay in for the night, we were able to grill out on the patio. Overall, we have a great time staying at the Beau Rivage. Can't wait to go again this summer.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
3  Thank Melinda J
Reviewed November 30, 2011

My family and I have stayed at the Beau Rivage every Summer for the past 3 years and would not stay anywhere else. The location is unbeatable along with the price. The staff is very friendly and helpful and the rooms are always very clean and ready for us at check in. I have stayed in many Hotels/Motels in Wildwood and Wildwood Crest throughout the years and none of them could ever compete with the personal attention paid to you by the owner and staff of the Beau Rivage. My family and I are already booked for the summer of 2012 and we can not wait!!!!

Room Tip: The Ocean Front Rooms Are Amazing.
  • Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed November 22, 2011

A few friends and I plan a long weekend vacation every August at the Jersey Shore. This past summer we made reservations and stayed at the Beau Rivage in Wildwood Crest. At check in, we were greeted by the owner and taken to our room. The view from our room was beautiful. Our hotel room was sparkling clean and very spacious. Four of us fit comfortably with more than enough space. The amenities at the Beau Rivage are above and beyond the spectrum of what previous hotels have offered us. We so enjoyed our stay and already booked our reservations for August of 2012.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed November 20, 2011

My family and I vacationed at the Beau Rivage during the summer of 2011. The location is perfect and the beachfront view is amazing!!! Our room was clean and meticulous throughout our stay. Our children loved walking back from the beach and playing in the pool. The pool area is clean, calm and relaxing. The Beau Rivage staff members were pleasant, friendly and courteous. The added bonus is the restaurant on the premises, which we took advantage of for breakfast before heading to the beach or lunch breaks while swimming and relaxing by the pool. We had a wonderful vacation and will be going back the the Beau Rivage for many, many summers to come!!!

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed September 15, 2011

Plan C Labor Day Weekend

Includes: Oceanview 2 Room Efficiency Suite, 4 Days, 3 Nights Lodging
3 Breakfasts - Choose from Menu, 2 Adults, 2 Children

Sept 2 – Sept 5 $299

This is the deal advertised on website I copied and pasted.

We paid for two rooms over $1600 for a 3 night stay in cash. We did not recieve the avertised deal (see above) . When we asked about the breakfast that would be included they reluctantly gave use 3 vouchers. When I questioned it , the clerk stated breakfast was for the paying adults only and not include the children. I felt this was misleading since when I called and spoke to owners daughter she has specifically stated breakfast was for 4 people each day. I asked for the owner. He was crude , rude and unopligietic. His attitude was very insulting. I told him that he was losing two families future business over false advertising just for some eggs and he said well we pay $6 for the breakfast and he did not care if we never came back! I did not need a free meal it is the point of false advertising and saying whatever it takes to get poeple to come and then deny them of the agreed deal. Also hotel room was average , however must note we droped a grape in the kitchen and it remained on the floor for the entire 3 days! rooms are very dated pool is VERY SMALL and crowded for the money I like Park lane's pool better and cleanliness is top notch! If you are looking for people who apreciate your money and business do not stay at the Buea Rivage!

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family
5  Thank mamamia2349
Randall S, Owner at Beau Rivage Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded February 26, 2012

We are sorry that there was a misunderstanding when you made your reservation. It is spelled out clearly how many breakfasts are provided under the Plan C Special. To help make up for the misunderstanding, we allowed you and your family to check in several hours earlier and moved your room location as you requested. We try our best to accomodate all of our guests to the best of our ability. We hope that this misunderstanding does not discourage you from returning. We value all of our guests. We hope to see you in the future.

Reviewed September 13, 2011

The hotel is located far from the noise of the boardwalk. The rooms have great ocean views with small kitchenettes. The furniture and fixtures need to be updated and fixed. Bedroom closet is a small cabinet that looks like it wasn't finished. It's missing doors. (Same as last time I stayed here.) The furniture needed cleaning-looked like layers of grease on it.

Restaurant is ok. Very crowded for breakfast.

The staff is very friendly and helpful.

Room Tip: Ask for 3rd floor to get a good ocean view.
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled with friends