This place isn't a Resort, it's a dive! I've always known the Wildwoods to be run down, but the El Coronado isn't able to go down hill any further, it's at the bottom of the hill. Nothing works in this place, and I mean nothing! From the elevators to the cable in the building, nothing works. They give you about 10 TV channels, and that's it! The elevators stop and jump around, one almost feels as if they will drop at any moment. Do yourself a favor and use the stairs. The washers and dryers don't work, and the ice machine hasn't ice in it, but mold. The place reaks of staleness and mold. This place isn't worth anyones hard earned money. Stay anywhere in the Wildwoods, but not here! What a sham!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- El Coronado Resort is a beachfront full-service condominium hotel located in the heart of Wildwood Crest just minutes from fine restaurants, nightlife, the world famous Wildwood Boardwalk and just a short drive to Cape May and Atlantic City. With a variety of accommodations from guest rooms to spacious 1, 2, 3 bedroom suites, El Coronado can meet your vacation needs. Enjoy breathtaking ocean views from your balcony or relax on our beachfront sundeck. El Coronado offers free poolside barbeques and live entertainment in season for your enjoyment along with many other amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and Booking.com so you can book your El Coronado Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- El Coronado Hotel Wildwood Crest
- El Coronado Wildwood Crest