El Coronado Resort
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Four Winds(Wildwood Crest)
View Hotel
Villa Nova Motel(Wildwood Crest)
View Hotel
Blue Water Motel(Wildwood Crest)
View Hotel
Paradise Oceanfront Resort(Wildwood Crest)
View Hotel
Ala Kai Motel(Wildwood Crest)
  • Pool
Granada Ocean Resort(Wildwood Crest)
View Hotel
Blue Marlin Motel(Wildwood Crest)
View Hotel
Apollo Resort Motel(Wildwood Crest)
Monterey Resort(Wildwood Crest)
View Hotel
All reviewsthree bedroom suitehot tubnext yeardiamond beachonsite restaurantbedroom efficiencymovie nightbeach fronthousekeeping staffmany yearsthe jersey shorebeach accesslast summerpool sideocean viewbreakfast and lunchlounge chairs
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 19, 2014

I stayed at the El Coronado in August 2014 with my girlfriend and five children. We had a good time.
The hotel is in need of updating. The parking is tight also.
The staff is nice and they cleaned our rooms just fine. The beach is huge and it is very comfortable when there is a lot of people on it. It is very spacious and it is free. The pool is nice . It is clean and the music around the pool was fine. It is ultra expensive at $600 per night. Ritz Carlton prices. I will go back to wildwood , and I might stay at this place again. I will see what the future holds. It was a great week end and we had fun.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled with family
brucemo123, General Manager at El Coronado Resort, responded to this reviewResponded August 20, 2014

Hi, Dantum: So glad you and your family had a good time at my resort. Please know my room rates are competitive to other local hotels. A rate with tax as your specified would have been one of my largest executive suites. Thank you.

Reviewed August 15, 2014

Every year we go to Wildwood for vacation,and every year we usually stay at a different place.I think that is probably the nicest overall hotels that we stayed at at wildwood.The grounds were nice,the pool was very very nice.Most of the staff was pleasant and accommodating.The rooms were tastefully decorated.The beds were very comfortable.I was not too pleased with the grills.3 grills and only one seemed to work ok.I would go back again.

Room Tip: Speak to staff and tell them what you want.They are helpful.
  • Stayed: August 2014, traveled with family

I am always happy to read about our guests having a pleasant stay at our resort. I'm taking your advice and buying 2 more grills for our deck. Thanks again.

Reviewed August 6, 2014

Average to poor all the way around. Dated interior however they have tried to update the furniture and carpet, but the bedroom area is small, the main area is compact as well, not much room to be in there except for being on the beds. Says it fit up to 6 but our 2 adults and 3 littles ones just fit. The AIN type room had a tiny bathroom where the door barely made the toilet to close it, there was NO room to put your toiletries, there's one pedestal sink and another sink outside the toilet room with about 3" on each side. Just too crowded. Aside from that the whole hotel needs maintenance, paint has scuff marks all over, the shower had mold in corners. There were grease splatter marks on the kitchen walls. The view was partial ocean but faced another hotel with a bazillion people looking straight at you. Very disappointed. Additionally, when we checked in our room had not been cleaned, there was hair all over the sink, there was something mysteriously brown in the toilet. The beds were made and towels were there so the maids just skipped the bathroom entirely. So gross! There's more but that's enough to complain about, find another option.

2  Thank mari r
brucemo123, General Manager at El Coronado Resort, responded to this reviewResponded August 8, 2014

Mari: I'm sorry you did not find our accommodations to your liking. During high season, our hotel is sold-out daily and our goal is to ensure a pleasant experience for all our guests. I will share your comments with my staff at our weekly meeting.

Reviewed August 5, 2014

If weather was nicer, this would have been more then perfect weekend.it's kind of like fishing. Good days of fishing and this was a case of bad day of fishing as the sun rarely shined. Pool was fabulous. Very convenient to beach access. Would return for sure.

Room Tip: Quite a hike to boardwalk. Drive not bad though. Plenty of parking.
  • Stayed: August 2014, traveled as a couple

Thanks, Kathy...I'll work on bright and sunny tropical weather for your return to the Wildwoods!

Reviewed August 2, 2014 via mobile

This was a great hotel besides some of the issues we had like when we got there it was around 3 and we had to wait a hour for our room to be finished, ill say the room number so it can be fixed for the next people 401 the bathroom door did bot lock and then the balcony light didn't work, but the pool was amazing, rooms perfect, great staff, and amazing restaurant best bacon egg and cheese sandwiches lol, they had cool events everyday but the only issue was just that the movie night was always kid movies nothing for teens or adults, but i didn't like how the elevators were small ill recommend this place to everyone that wants a good time

Stayed: August 2014
brucemo123, Manager at El Coronado Resort, responded to this reviewResponded August 5, 2014

Hello from sunny Wildwood Crest! Thank you for your comments and I will see to those unit repairs today if not already addressed. See you next summer!