All reviews davenport family easy walk to the beach half block minute drive central air full size fridge queen bed efficiency room great for families north wildwood heated pool home away from home up to date new jersey patrick pools motel
Reviewed September 4, 2018

We totally enjoyed our stay at the Biscayne Family Resort. We stayed here 2 years ago as well. After having a bad experience down the road in Wildwood we had to check out early and Patrick was very helpful at getting us checked in so we could enjoy the remainder of our Wildwood vacation. We stayed in the 2 bedroom efficiency unit which was super clean and spacious for our family. The pool is very nice, there are actually 2 pools to use. Fresh coffee in the morning in the lobby. Close to the beach! Would recommend this place for a family vacation for sure!

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed September 2, 2018

I've written previous reviews about the Biscayne -- it's so great we keep going back -- so I'll focus on one aspect of our last trip. We go with the kids and my parents and this year we rented a beach wheelchair from a local company for my mother. It's big and bulky and we were worried about how we would be able to manage it.
Patrick and the staff of the Biscayne were FANTASTIC about it. They gave us a place out of the way to keep it safe each night and even helped out when the company came to pick it up. It couldn't have gone better and ensured that my mother had a great trip -- and wants to go back again next summer!

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed August 17, 2018

Smelled bad, loud air condition, housekeeping stole some of my prescription, no late check outs. This was my second year here and will not return for a third. When I spoke to management, they did not care to hear there was something stolen in my room.

Reviewed August 13, 2018 via mobile

This is our third year staying at the Biscayne Family Resort. We love it so much we can’t wait for next year! The rooms are very clean! The owners are very nice and very helpful. It is like family there.

Reviewed August 12, 2018 via mobile

We have been staying at the Biscayne nearly every year for 25 years plus! Our first trip here, we had a daughter in a portacrib! (She is 33 now!) Patrick and his parents are like family to us. The Biscayne never disappoints. Clean, comfortable, and I cannot emphasize the word "clean" enough. Fresh, hot, free coffee and friendly conversation every morning in the office. Their staff works incredibly hard and they are friendly and efficient. If you are doing Wildwood, do the Biscayne!