Biscayne Family Resort
Aztec Resort Motel(Wildwood Crest)(Great Value!)
$114
Hotels.com
Coliseum Ocean Resort(Wildwood Crest)
$89
Jolly Roger Motel(Wildwood Crest)(Great Value!)
$81
  • Pool
Fleur de Lis Beach Resort(Wildwood Crest)(Great Value!)
$125
Four Winds(Wildwood Crest)(Great Value!)
$108
Olympic Beach Resort(Wildwood Crest)(Great Value!)
$72
$68
The Crusader Oceanfront Family Resort(Wildwood Crest)(Great Value!)
$134
$109
Port Royal Hotel(Wildwood Crest)(Great Value!)
$184
Granada Ocean Resort(Wildwood Crest)
$165
$75
Paradise Oceanfront Resort(Wildwood Crest)(Great Value!)
$83
$79
All reviewsdavenport familyhalf blockfeel like familyshort walk to the beachwouldn't stay anywhere elseminute drivecentral airfull size fridgequeen bedowners and stafffamily atmospheregreat for familiesnorth wildwoodthe past yearsheated poolhome away from homegreat vacation
Reviewed September 19, 2012

We were looking for a long weekend getaway and our friend suggested the Biscayne. To be honest I usually stay at higher end hotels, but our friend said it was a nice clean place. I called and made a reservation. I spoke with Darlene, she was extremely helpful and she couldn't have been nicer! What a great first impression! The resort was extremely clean. The pools were spotless. Any ash trays around the outside were cleaned daily(no butt build up!). Our room was not fancy, but very, very clean. There is a balcony outside the rooms with chairs and a small table, which is great for enjoying the evening breezes. Location is beach block. Also we were about 15 minutes from Cape May. My husband and I had a wonderful stay and we would not hesitate to stay there again.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 8, 2012

This was our fourth stay at the Biscayne and we have never been disappointed. Everything is kept tip top shape; the rooms, the property, everything is very clean and attended to. The owner and staff are very friendly and accommodating. We are looking forward to our next stay.

Room Tip: A good variety of rooms available.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank ken c
Reviewed September 6, 2012

I recently stayed at the Biscayne for a 5 night stay. I wish it would have been longer! I grew up on the island in the motel business and I was sooo impressed with the level of customer care and consideration. It shows in the way they have tried to anticipate your needs. The units are well prepared for their guests and exceptionally clean. Can't complain about being too clean! I have two children under 3 and was pleasantly surprised at how clean everything was and being late in the season that is exceptional. My husband joined us later in the week but it was not an issue as I felt so secure and relaxed in this atmosphere. I am anticipating coming back on one of their fall specials Can't wait!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed September 4, 2012

Had a nice vacation at the Biscayne. The rooms were very clean, The pool was fun for the kids and the staff was friendly & helpful. The location was very good with no streets to cross to get to the beach. We would stay again in the future.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed August 27, 2012 via mobile

We wound up here on a spontaneous ride through wildwood heading home from vacation. Hadn't been there in 15 years.
Very convenient to the beach, and the pool area was great. Struck up a conversation at the pool with who happened to be the owner. Such nice people and gave us some great restaurant recommendations.
We met some other families with small children by the pool who were also very nice. The room was spotlessly clean with a brand new bathroom.
Had to drive to boardwalk, which was fine as there was plenty of parking.
Short, but great stay. We will definitely be back.

• Stayed: August 2012