All reviews owners john short blocks from the beach a wonderful stay great pool place to stay swimming pool flat screen motel boardwalk fridge ownership vacation stove barbecue units
Reviewed September 15, 2018 via mobile

I know this hotel and owners from 26 years. Wonderful and very kind people. Hotel very nice wirh great atmosphere. The rooms are very clean, they are cleaned every day. Clean water in the pool and to the beach very close. I recommend it to everyone with all my heart!!!

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed September 8, 2018 via mobile

This was our first time staying here and woukd definitely go back again. This was absolutely the cleanest hotel we ever stayed at. The pool was very nice, our son had a blast playing in it. The owners are very nice and hard working people. The only downside for us was the rooms were a little small, but would definitely return.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed September 7, 2018

I would recommend Sea Chest Motel. A few steps from the beach and bike rental. Clean and cozy rooms, very good service and friendly owners. Swimming pool and barbecue on which you can prepare your favorite meals. Everything you need on vacation ! See you there.

Jacek & Inga NYC

• Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank jacek s
Reviewed September 2, 2018 via mobile

My wife, kids and I went on vacation, for a week like we do every year, I had a great time, But I burned up all my cell phone data while on vacation at the Sea Chest, (we was attracted to the this motel, because of what it offered) One of the things it offered was free wifi, with kids you need that, so your data bill isn’t through the roof. Well mine is, There wifi dosent work in the rooms, only outside, I brought this concern up to them a few times, and was told a few lines just to shut me up, (at least thats how I felt) Dont get me wrong, the people there are very nice, the deal was affordable, Monday through Thursday night, leave on Friday for $400. But if you advertise free wifi, it should say have a fine print, or a warning that it doesn’t work in the room, or at the rooms near mone it didn’t,

Other than that we had a pleasant stay, the rooms are very clean, and the and the workers are very nice, built in pool, Nice and cold AC, and cable TV.

I would recommend them to a friend,
And if the internet thing gets figured out, I would stay there again.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed August 26, 2018

Each year we stay at the Sea Chest, the units and facility is always clean and maintained. It is a short block walk to the beach. The efficiency units have everything you need to make meals. The owners are very friendly and ready to help with anything you need. My family and I are always happy with our stay.

• Trip type: Traveled with family