“Like Home!”
Review of Sea Chest Motel

Sea Chest Motel
Ranked #30 of 68 Hotels in Wildwood Crest
Reviewed July 25, 2013

We love The Sea Chest!! My family has been going to The Sea Chest for about 15 years, we wouldn't stay anywhere else.
This family owned business is the cleanest most comfortable place to stay. The rooms are spotless, the pool and grounds are clean.
It's a tradition of ours to visit the Jersy Shore every summer, so this motel is like a second summer home. I recommend you visit.

Room Tip: If you have young kids, toddlers and under. Best to stay downstairs on ground level.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Lydia M

Reviewed July 24, 2013

Just returned from a short visit to the beach and I am very glad to have found the Sea Chest Motel. I have stayed at other hotels in Wildwood and Ocean City and I will make the Sea Chest my first choice when I want a beach get away. If you are looking for luxury this isn't it, but it is very clean and it's in a great location. The rooms was not large, but the bed and pillows were comfy with crisp white linens. I loved the 1940's green and yellow tile bathroom others may see it as old fashioned. When I'm at the beach I am there for the sun, sand and ocean; not spending time in the room. The owner John was very sweet and personally keeps the place in tip top shape. It's a great value.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank Denise L
Reviewed July 16, 2013

My wife and I have stayed at the Sea Chest a few times. John, the owner, is always welcoming on our arrival. He and his staff/family keep the place very clean, even with the beach sand from our flip flops and constant client turnover of clients.
You could spend more money elsewhere, but the Sea Chest is close to the beach, clean and fun.
Why spend more?

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Tim E
Reviewed July 16, 2013

I've been coming to the Sea Chest for as long as I can remember and have so many memories coming here as a kid up until today. Great location close to the beach, friendly staff, and clean rooms. Definitely recommended! Check it out next time you're down in Wildwood Crest.

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank Simpleasthat324
Reviewed July 16, 2013

We've been coming here for years! This is a family friendly motel. The rooms are reasonably priced & clean. The owners are very friendly and accommodating to any requests made. The motel is 1 block from the beach so you can't beat the location! If you enjoy the feel of a small & intimate motel, then this is the place to stay.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 11, 2013

The owner John was very friendly and attentive during our stay. Clean rooms(& bathroom), great beds, Wifi, full size fridge & freezer, even a microwave in my room! I'll certainly be coming back! The pool was also nice & clean, there are great full size gas grills by the pool, I mean we ended up chilling mostly on our balcony. They had nice picnic tables with umbrellas and comfortable lounge chairs to sun in. Plenty of ice too!!

• Stayed: June 2013
Reviewed July 8, 2013

I recently vacationed in South New Jersey and brought my family to the Sea Chest Motel in the (dry) town of Wildwood Crest. The family-owned business with small style apartment-type rooms gives you a welcoming feeling from arrival through your exodus. They made me feel very welcomed and I even picked up a few words of Polish during my family's vacation. I will definitely be staying there again in the future, possibly again at the end of this year's summer season. Here's hoping each return visit is as enjoyable as the first!

• Stayed: April 2013