All reviews pizza shop next year on premises tight parking small bathroom nice pool rooms are clean and comfortable memorial day heated pool wi fi a great place to stay beach access place is clean cleaning staff every summer many years colosseum
Reviewed August 28, 2018 via mobile

Clean rooms wirh everyone sharing balcony. Kitchenette was great having full-size refrigerator. Small bathroom with shower. Right on the ocean but a walk to get there. Great for a get away or family vaca .up the street ( trolley car) is Wildwood amusement parks and a short drive to Cape May!
I apologize for upside down pictures but it would not let me turn them for whatever reason

Stayed: August 2018, traveled as a couple
bruce hamlin, Manager at Coliseum Ocean Resort, responded to this reviewResponded August 30, 2018

Thank you for your business. We really appreciate you providing your comments.

Reviewed August 18, 2018 via mobile

This is our 5th year coming to this great place. 3rd in the same room. That being said, it’s the little things. No magnet in the bathroom ‘medicine’ cabinet, the tub drain faulty, shower head just sprays in a erratic cone. I have requested these be fixed all three years and I would bet we come back and it is the same. Other than that the staff are great. Rooms clean. I do wish they would make it a non-smoking grounds with a designated area for smoking. I don’t smoke. I quit many years ago. When we open our door and the wind blows in nasty smoke from the neighbor or we are at the pool and someone is chain smoking in the chairs and the smoke lays atop the water while my children’s healthy lungs are sucking it in. It’s repulsive. I was going to rate 5 stars but the smoking EVERYWHERE but in the rooms brings it to a 3. I think they would do better business being smoke free. Again, staff are wonderful and accommodating. Rooms are clean. The beach is right out back and there is a decent pool to swim in. We booked our 6th year as we left and added an extra day for next year.

Stayed: August 2018, traveled with family
bruce hamlin, Manager at Coliseum Ocean Resort, responded to this reviewResponded August 19, 2018

Thank you for your comments and we will present to ownership a continued plan to refurbish rooms in the off season.

Reviewed August 17, 2018

Recently stayed at the hotel. If your looking for a nice hotel in the crest this is the place. The staff was very courteous and professional. Located on the beach hotel was clean the rooms were clean services were good . the only problem was wifi was iffy. I would come back to this hotel again

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled with family

Much appreciated and we do hope you consider the Coliseum for your future visits to Wildwood Crest!

Reviewed August 17, 2018 via mobile

Unit was Clean, and friendly staff, but bedroom so small it fits the 2 double beds and room to walk between them but not on sides. Room for 1 person to walk in front of the bed. Dimly lit bedroom since the tiny window in bedroom looks out on wall of adjoining building. Mattresses are very old and mushy. Cabinets and doors need replacing or at least repainting. Bathroom super-tiny also. Would not recommend more than 2 people stay in this unit.

Stayed: August 2018, traveled with family

Thank you and in the future we do have larger units such as one bedroom suites

Reviewed August 7, 2018

My children and I had a wonderful stay. The only issue we had was getting on the WiFi. The location was great, our room was clean, and the guest services excellent. We will be back! We even made friends with other guests who return each year. The Coliseum Ocean Resort is a great get away.

Stayed: August 2018, traveled with family

Thank you Davina, we appreciate you taking the time to send us your comments. Have a great fall and hope to see you next year.