“Good Hotels”

Ranked #34 of 67 Hotels in Wildwood Crest
Granby, Quebec, Canada
“Good Hotels”
Reviewed July 21, 2012

This is the best hotels in Willwood ! Good Services and good spot in the beach. I very like this hotels

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
2 Thank Sebastien D

Solo
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
Harrisburg, Pa
Reviewed June 22, 2012

Ok, here's the deal. It's a beach dive. We stayed just one night for an event that was going on in Wildwood. It's clean, the staff is friendly, it's on the beach. What more could I ask for the price? If I were rating it on location and beach dive criteria I'd give it a 5. But, I'm rating it on real criteria. The rooms are pretty small (we had an A unit) and they've done basic cosmetic upgrades. It is very convenient to have the little kitchenette. It is directly on the beach. The people who mentioned parking were not kidding. The parking lot is ridiculous. I worked magic even getting my car in there (to be fair, I drive a Charger, not the world's smallest car), but the spaces are so narrow that even if every car in the lot was tiny they'd still be too close together. Ultimately I was so worried about my car getting dinged I parked it along the street 2 blocks away (it was free to park there, btw...but I don't know how plentiful that parking might be in high season). We took the trolley down to the boardwalk. It's $3 per person one way which I think is pricey but given that some lots were charging $40 (yes, $40) for parking for our event down there it was certainly a bargain. I'm not sure that you'd want to take advantage of the trolley everyday if you had a family or you'd go broke. The beds are not comfortable. The sheets are scratchy and I think there are about 4 springs total in the mattress and all of them are worn out. I made it through our one night stay but I'm not sure if I could handle that for too many nights. All in all, it was a perfectly acceptable place if you are looking for a good bargain with a great location. I went there with beach dive expectations and was perfectly happy with what we got.

Room Tip: Investigate the options on their website. There are multiple types of units.
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
3 Thank Jenny B
Pittsburgh PA
Reviewed June 9, 2012

We stayed at this hotel a couple of years ago, and are pleased to be able to return again this year! The type A unit, tho a bit small, is perfect for resting your head after a day of beach and boardwalk! The kitchenette area is small. Bring your own utensils! The pool, is pretty standard from what I can recall. You can use the grills too! All in all...it's an affordable FAMILY oriented facility. All hotels in Wildwood are older. Some are larger than others. The type A unit, tho small, is perfect, and provides me the opportunity, to get away with my two kids!
Did I mention, it's ON THE BEACH? Thats why we go, for the beach! I recomend based on affordability, location, and cleanliness. Have fun...see you in about two weeks!

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
2 Thank ibboo72
Ephrata, Pennsylvania, United States
Reviewed May 31, 2012

We have been coming for a few summers now and will continue to do soo. Its so reasonable in cost and so worth it. Office mgr Debbie is there for your every need. Cant wait to return in 2 weeks.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
4 Thank David H
Mt. Carmel, PA
Reviewed May 24, 2012

Love, love this motel, clean, excellent service. Debbie, Manager, so nice, friendly, accomadating. Right on the beach, beautiful, clean pool and area. Have come for a few years and will continue to do so.

Room Tip: I stayed on the first floor near the pool, side view of ocean. Room 104
  • Stayed June 2011, traveled with friends
5 Thank conkrah
pennsylvania
Reviewed April 13, 2012

We come to this place over and over for the past 5 to 6 years and we enjoy every minute of it. I like this place alot that I brought my grandkids back to it last year and they had a great time. Debbie the hotel person is the greatest. Anything you need she is right there to assit you. It is close to the beach and has everything you need for a get away to the beach vacation. I plan on coming back at least 2 to 3 times thils year if my schedule alows.

Room Tip: They all are nice
  • Stayed September 2011, traveled with friends
5 Thank zakkie51
Oneonta, New York
Reviewed April 6, 2012

My children and I have stayed here twice so far. The first time we had the two room bedroom/living room/kitchen on the third floor and thought it was great! The following year we had two second floor rooms. Obviously they were quite a bit smaller but we weren't there to hang out in them. The rooms are clean enough and have what we need. Very generous with the towels, as a beach property with pool go through them quickly. Parking lot indeed is very, very small and hard to maneuver vehicles. Ocean is quite a hike from the hotel depending on tide, and after a while does get a bit annoying. Pool was great the first year, apparently it is a heated pool and they turned it on. Last year they did not. The problem is the pool mainly receives daylight in the morning and the afternoon is shaded by the hotel building and it can get chilly. Heating it really would help. Overall, we have really enjoyed it, and keep in mind you are staying in an oceanfront property for rather affordable prices.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with family