“Nice Family Resort on the Beach!”

Coliseum Ocean Resort
Ranked #25 of 67 Hotels in Wildwood Crest
NJ
“Nice Family Resort on the Beach!”
Reviewed April 16, 2011

Great place if you love the beach and spending time on it. We love to bike ride, play in water, swim, walk and have fun!

Solo
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Reviewed February 2, 2011

I had a great time visiting this resort, it is fun,clean,peaceful and relaxing its the perfect setting for budget consious travelers I,m making your resort my yearly vacation spot.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled as a couple
oceanviewenterprises, Owner at Coliseum Ocean Resort, responded to this review, March 3, 2011
Thank You for staying with us at the Coliseum. We will be happy to have you come for many years to come.
Albrightsville, Pennsylvania
Reviewed January 28, 2011

My husband and I love this hotel for our family. Our room is clean everyday and it's family-friendly. We love the close proximity of the beach and the pool too.

• Stayed January 2011, traveled with family
oceanviewenterprises, Owner at Coliseum Ocean Resort, responded to this review, March 8, 2011
Thank You for coming back and taking the time to post your review. My staff has been with me for some time now. It is nice to hear all of their hard work is appreciated. We look forward to seeing you this season.
Albrightsville, Pennsylvania
Reviewed September 16, 2010

I recommend this hotel as a great place to stay with family, friends, or yourself. I traveled with my family. My husband and I have two young children and I can honestly that everyone slept great. The kids were not kept awake by extreme noisiness and the area felt somewhat safe too.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled with family
Wildwood Crest has always been more for familys and has always been a safe place to come. We are happy you chose the Coliseum to stay. We hope to see you again this season. Thank You for posting your review.
Lancaster, Pennsylvania
Reviewed August 28, 2010

The Coliseum is one of the first places I've had a chance to visit while vacationing at Wild Wood NJ. I must say, this was a GREAT first impression. The woman Debi at the desk was super friendly and didn't hesitate to help a "newbie" find his way around the area. The Hotel rooms were very well kept and nicer than I had expected for the awesome deal we received. This hotel is right on the beach and even has a pizza shop facing the beach. There is air conditioning, a pool, parking and basically everything you need for a family vacation or even just a getaway at the beach. I would highly recommend the Coliseum to anyone in the WW NJ area. Don't miss out on a great deal at an excellent location.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled with family
1 Thank BeachgoingJOE
We take pride in the cleanliness of the resort. We try and offer reasonable packages so it is affordable in these hard economical times. We would rather fill the building at reasonable rates and build a clientele then be half full and overpriced. Thank You for your nice coments. We hope to see you this summer.
Reviewed August 26, 2010

This hotel is great for all ages. My family ranges from 2 to 62 and there is something here for everyone. The staff is great especially Debbie who runs the office she is very sweet and friendly and always has great suggestions on anything you need to know. We been other places but nothing compares to the coliseum. Highly recommended

• Stayed July 2010
oceanviewenterprises, Owner at Coliseum Ocean Resort, responded to this review, March 5, 2011
Thank You so much for your nice comments. Debbie has been with us a long time and is a big part of our operation. We look forward to seeing you again this season.
Pennsylvania
Reviewed August 24, 2010

Great location, clean and everything that you could need or want is right there. The hotel also has a pizza shop and laundry room / arcade right there. And the office manager Debbie Is a wonderful and knowledgable person. Great personality and can tell you anything you would want to know about the island My family and friends have five rooms reserved for end of august we wouldn't even think about staying any where else. I highly recommend this hotel all the time to my friends.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled with family
Thank You for coming back to The Coliseum. It is a pleasure to see your family from year to year. Word of mouth is everything in this business. Thank You for helping us expand our clientele. My wife and I have a two year old and know what it means to have a clean place to stay on vacation.