“Location, Location, Location”

Ranked #59 of 67 Hotels in Wildwood Crest
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Location, Location, Location”
Reviewed February 21, 2014

I would definitely recommend this property , all of the staff was helpful & accommodating , the rooms were very clean. The beds were comfortable, and the location is unmatched. Great job. I have stayed in other Wildwood Crest properties in
the past. In my opinion this is the best bang for your buck. Finally a staff that knows how to treat they're guests

• Stayed February 2014
1 Thank momknowsbest60795

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Reviewed February 15, 2014

I spent one week at the hotel my experience was wonderfull the owner was very hospitable and wonderful. I recommend this hotel as being very clean and nice. The maids made sure I had everything I needed especially the head maid florenza. The place to go to for your vacation in the wildwoods.

John rufarot

• Stayed September 2013
2 Thank Tom32smith
New York City, New York
Reviewed February 6, 2014

My wife and I booked in October last year and we had a nice time.The hotel is under new ownership and the staff is great.We are planning a vacation for 2014.I would refer this hotel
to my friends for great service,cleanliness and family place.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank billy s
Swan Point, Maryland
Reviewed September 4, 2013

This is a yearly booking for us. We enjoy the Irish Fest. The trip to and from that includes the Lewes Ferry is something we look forward to. Along with 3 or 4 couples, we attend the Irish Fest every year. Usually there is a "Car Show" on the boardwalk at the same time. We enjoy the Diamond Crest as it is in a good location, far enough away from "the noise" but close enough to get to everything.

Room Tip: I enjoy the rooms where you can see the Ocean
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Jim S
Dalton, Pennsylvania
Reviewed July 21, 2013 via mobile

We have stayed at this location for years and know of several different owners. The last renovations made the place more comfortable and pleasing to the eye. This year when we arrived on Sunday afternoon, workmen were all over and I couldn't find a place to park. Things improved but I think the construction workers were parking in too many of the spaces. Depending on when you stay, it can be rather loud with lots of obnoxious families taking over the premises. You just have to enjoy your own family time and ignore the behavior of others. The room are kept clean but with no frills. They cut back on the number of TV channels they offer. The kids were disappointed that the Disney channel wasn't available. The beds are not very comfortable and the sofa bed was very difficult to pull out each night. Towels were at a minimum. I had to ask for face clothes and dish towels. Our room had no coffee maker or toaster. The location is tops, but I think the management needs to establish some rules and enforce them. We wanted to cook on one of the three grills provided, but again, they were always being used by others. I understand that renovations are being done in the motel for next seasons guests. I hope that the management will discriminate in the types of guests they attract or be prepared to see that people aren't so rude to others by taking the place over.

• Stayed July 2013
Reviewed July 13, 2013

My family stayed at the Diamond Crest for 10 days
The new owners are very nice and accommodating there are alot of new improvements on the building.We have been coming there for the past 8 summers.The rooms are very clean and the staff is great.We will be back next year.I would recommend this hotel for families and couples.

• Stayed June 2013
Reviewed July 12, 2013

Where do I begin.. We got in late and found their was no cot for our pull out coach so the 1st night the boys roughed it out on the floor. By morning they came with one and that's when they found out the reason it was missing was because the coach itself was broken lol.. Staff was excellent it was Fourth of July week so we made the best of it. They switched our rooms the next day and allowed us to check out when we wanted. Would def recommend for families the beach is right across the street the two brothers who work their are always around and willing to accommodate, really good asset to you guys, I could go on and on so just book it. I will see you guys next summer!!!!

• Stayed July 2013