“What a great stay!!”

Bristol Plaza Motel
Ranked #55 of 68 Hotels in Wildwood Crest
Brooklyn. NY
Reviewed July 31, 2005

After the horrible night in another wildwood crest hotel...We stayed here...WHAT A GREAT PLACE!! VERY VERY clean, all updated furniture...and great views...Right by the beach :) We enjoyed our stay here and will be going back next month!

13  Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Reviewed July 30, 2005

My husband, myself and our 3 children decided at the last minute to head down to Wildwood Crest for a few days. We were lucky enough to get an efficiency room at this motel for two nights. The room was very clean, updated bathrooms, and ocean view. The staff could not have been nicer. They gave me a cup of sugar so I would not have to run to the store at 8:30 am. for my coffee. Also, there was a bad wind/rain storm one night, and the staff was out cleaning up around the grounds early the next morning. We will go next year for sure. It brought back wonderful childhood memories to my husband and I as we spent may summers down in Wildwood Crest as kids.

12  Thank LK32
Doylestown, PA
Reviewed July 21, 2005

The Bristol is a great place to stay with your family in Wildwood Crest, NJ. It is right on the beach and has an outdoor pool. My young kids love the pool because it has a kiddie section and large 3 ft area. It's warm also! The beach is free in Wildwood and the boardwalk is a short drive away. Or, you can ride bikes along the paved bike path up to the boardwalk - there's also a trolley. The rooms are perfect for a family and are in great condition. They sleep 6 comfortably - separate bedroom with 2 large beds so we could put the kids to bed and still hang out in the living room (sofa has pull-out double sleeper). Kitchen has a full size fridge/freezer in the kitchen. Large common patio area overlooks the beach - we ate take-out there our final night to enjoy the ocean breeze. We stayed there last weekend and were very pleased and recommend it to all our friends! Staff is very friendly also. Activities during the week include hot dog day on the patio and balloon lady

13  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed July 20, 2005

We have just returned from a long weekend at the Bristol Plaza. The hotel was clean and accommodating. I have two girls, 5 and 2 and they especially loved the pool. The sections are open so that even my 2 year old felt a part of the fun. The hotel is directly across from the beach so that you can enjoy both the beach and the pool all in one day. There's even a barbecue grill to save on lunch or dinner.

I highly recommend for a memorable vacation!

11  Thank jerseygirl2011_11
Reviewed July 16, 2005

just had a great stay at the bristol plaza. the word bristol has true meaning here. our room was very clean, nice size and great view. they even gave free hot dogs on one of the days of our stay, face painting for the kids and music by a dj on the big deck. this is a great place for families

11  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed August 31, 2004

My family and I have been going to Wildwood crest for many, many years now. Between us we have tried the majority of the hotels in the Crest and we stayed at the Bristol for the first time this July. We really enjoyed our stay there. My room which was a 2 room ocean view was clean, updated, and very spacious. My bothers rooms were ocean front, and while not very large, offered sufficient space for 1 or 2 people. Maid service was great and there were always plentyof towels left. Both T.V's in our 2 roomer had remotes, which was kind of novel in the Crest. Our room even had a little basket of travel size amenities which I have never seen in the Crest, even at the El Cornado. We will be staying at the Bristol again in 05.

• Stayed: July 2004
15  Thank lpiron
Clifton Park, NY
Reviewed August 24, 2004

Stayed at the Bristol Plaza for 3 nights at the end of August 2004. Arrived quite early (around 9am) and the front desk was extremely curtious. They gave us a parking pass and allowed us to use their chaning rooms so we could go to the beach even though checkin wasn't for quite some time.

The hotel is right across a side street from the beach and provided a very nice view from the 2nd floor+ rooms. Easy walking distance to many cafes, the boardwalk is maybe a 1/2 mile walk if that far.

Our room was a Oceanview One Room Efficiency which was the smallest they offer. It was quite small but adequate for 2 people. The "kitchen" area consisted of mini fridge and an area to hang clothes. The room was clean but a bit outdated.

The parking spaces were rather tight, and giant SUVs were parking in the "compacts only" spaces next to me making it even tighter. The pool was standard, could have been a little bigger. Seemed very family

Overall I'd say it was adequate, but nothing really stood out about it. No problems to speak of, and probably would stay there again in a pinch but would try for some other hotels in the area first.

• Stayed: August 2004