Cara Mara Resort Condominiums
Biscayne Family Resort(Wildwood Crest)(Great Value!)
$77
Jolly Roger Motel(Wildwood Crest)(Great Value!)
$93
  • Pool
Aztec Resort Motel(Wildwood Crest)(Great Value!)
$89
Coliseum Ocean Resort(Wildwood Crest)
$55
Granada Ocean Resort(Wildwood Crest)
$65
$55
Waikiki Oceanfront Inn(Wildwood Crest)(Great Value!)
$81
Port Royal Hotel(Wildwood Crest)(Great Value!)
$86
Olympic Beach Resort(Wildwood Crest)(Great Value!)
$66
Bristol Plaza Motel(Wildwood Crest)
$79
Pan American Hotel(Wildwood Crest)(Great Value!)
$92
Hotels.com
All reviewsgreat roomacross the streetocean viewdoo wopbike rentalsboardwalkpoolroomy
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 3, 2013

I recently stayed in Unit #305 at the Cara Mara and it was fantastic. The floor is new, couch is new and all freshly painted. There's a flat screen in the living room and a small tv in the bedroom. The bedroom actually has 2 QUEEN beds; not DOUBLES... so nice!

I love the view and the pool. New Management is fantastic so I would definitely stay here again!

Room Tip: Make sure you choose #305.... I saw many other rooms that weren't as nice.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Karen J
Reviewed November 5, 2012

I have stayed at the Cara Mara many times over the years and it has become one of my favorite spots to stay. I've stayed in at least 5 different units and each time it was a very nice stay. The management was very courteous and polite and always available. I usually stay in a two room efficiency. All the appliances, a.c., tv and furniture were new and in great condition. It is very close to the boardwalk and just across from the beach. The pool is also great. I hight recommend staying at the Cara Mara.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Gerry D
Reviewed September 3, 2012

Reviewing my trip from August 2012. Cara Mara is located in Wildwood Crest, directly across from Centennial Park. Overall it was average…not bad and not the best. Maid service is not what it used to be when I was younger. I could remember maids coming into your room and vacuuming, washing the sink & bathtub…basically cleaning the entire room. Now-a-days they typically only take out the trash, make up the bed and provide new towels. The person working the front desk was nice, friendly and helped us check-in early. Parking was always available. There’s a play area for kids on the first floor with a few older toys and a shuffle board court. There are two grills also available for guests to use. The pool and the surrounding pool-area was clean and well kept. Location is nice because there is no hotel between the Cara Mara and the beach/ocean. If you stay during the fireworks show or a concert at the park you have a front row seat. The Port Royal hotel, which has a nice restaurant and take-out window, is in walking distance and makes a great place to grab take-out breakfast and lunch. That’s about it. I would come back and stay even though it’s not my first choice.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Tom D
Reviewed August 6, 2012

We just returned from a great stay at Cara Mara in Wildwood Crest! We booked this hotel last minute (2 days before arrival) so I wasn't sure what we would be getting ourselves into. The Cara Mara is located a block from the ocean and about 5-6 blocks from the start of the boardwalk. We arrived late and they were very accommodating making sure everything was ok for us upon arrival. The room was pretty nice and very clean. It was a simple sitting area with a small kitchenette and a small bedroom with two beds, perfect for a weekend away. We took full advantage of the pool everyday which also was kept very clean.
If there are any complaints or anything to watch out for when booking this hotel there is a stage area across the street and on Saturday nights hosts bands, if you go to bed early the concerts are loud and you can hear it from the room but we loved it and were able to sit on the porch and listen to the music!
This was a great last minute find and I know we will be returning in the future!

• Stayed: August 2012
3  Thank Jason G
Reviewed June 28, 2012

We just had a great long weekend Fri-Mon 6/22-6/25/2012.. at Cara Mara. The place is in a great location away from the crowd and close to the beach. Our room was clean and a ok - just ok because choices were limited at the time of booking. I would have a chance to book to a better room on the 2nd 0r 3rd floors with a better view but my mom could not climb the stairs. The staff were so friendly, honest, hardworking, especially our thanks to Alex. My son left his cell phone and Alex got out of his way and sent it to us and got the phone in no time. Great job Alex! We will be back! ****

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family