“Underwhelmed”

Dining options: Late Night
Gatineau, Canada
“Underwhelmed”
Reviewed September 8, 2012

I tried the cheesesteak and honestly, I was expecting better. Afterall, they are famous for them. I have made better ones at home with frozen Steak'ums. I gave Tony Lukes a good review last year but I didn't try the Cheesesteak until this year. The Pink lemonade was watered down too. 2.5 stars this year

• Visited August 2012

Camden, New Jersey
“Steak wit'”
Reviewed September 2, 2012

The service at Tony Luke's was great fast friendly and the steaks and fries great as always...The only way I realized I was not in Philly was the smell of the ocean air.

• Visited August 2012
2 Thank rage415
Ramsey, New Jersey
“Don't believe the Hype!”
Reviewed August 25, 2012

We had better cheesesteaks at Marvin's Diner!! The only reason we went is because my husband saw them review it on one of the food networks. It was ok, nothing to write home about! the food was tasty but my sandwich came out soaking wet, soggy and fell apart when I ate it. VERY MESSY, and LOTS of napkins!!

Visited August 2012
2 Thank Daniela R
Philadelphia, PA
“Fast and Friendly”
Reviewed August 20, 2012

The service at Tony Luke's in Wildwood Crest is fast and friendly. Even if the line is a bit long, you're not standing around waiting very long. They've got it down to a science.

Visited August 2012
2 Thank kayeapix
“Worth the trip”
Reviewed August 20, 2012

I went on sat night had the roast beef it was so good with sharp cheese, they do a good job keep it up

1 Thank Vet04