“feels like home”

We can't find prices for this hotel
V.I.P. Family Motel
Ranked #12 of 68 Hotels in Wildwood Crest
Reviewed January 13, 2012

Cant say enough about the VIP, my family has been going there since 1971. Always our favorite week of the summer. Clean, comfortable, and family atmosphere.

1  Thank 486ericf

Reviewed January 13, 2012

This hotel is only one block from the beach and because it is only 2 floors high instead of 4 the pool is never crowded. It is so,so clean(and we are very picky about clean hotels) they even change the bedspreads for each new visitor(which is unheard of). It is family run and everyone is very helpful. We've stayed there with friends of ours for a few years now and can tell you we would never stay anywhere else in Wildwood Crest.

1  Thank Isabella B
Reviewed January 13, 2012

We have gone to the VIP for the last 5 years. We have a great time and the kids really love it. Super close to the beach and a friendly family atmosphere makes it a great vacation spot. Each year they have added something new to make the time there even more enjoyable. Affordable rates, clean rooms and lots to keep the kids busy. Monday movie nights and the bands in the park make for a nice relaxing evening as well. Thanks VIP family!

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed January 13, 2012

A friend recommended the VIP to me over 14 years ago and I have been back every year since. Three kids later and the entire family loves it. The owners and staff are great and courteous and keep the motel very clean. I enjoy my visits and can't wait to go back every summer. Great for families!

1  Thank Brenda G
Reviewed January 12, 2012

i started taking my 3 boys to The VIP 20 years ago; this year I'm taking my grandson as well. We look forward to going to The VIP every Memorial Day weekend. A great family place, clean and well kept and one block from the ocean.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled with friends
1  Thank jackienj54
Reviewed January 12, 2012

My family (which I might add is ALOT of people) has been coming to the VIP for I think 6/7 years now and I can tell you we will never stop going. The staff always welcomes you with open arms and is always willing to help you out on your stay. The place is CLEANNNNN!! They ladies that work there don't miss a corner ever. Staying on the second floor is great for the ocean view. The pool is relaxing and the kids have plant to room to play. I would say there s at minimum 50 of us that go every year and rang from 75 to 3 . There is something for everyone to do at the VIP it truly is a vacation in paradise!! Thank you guys for all the great memories!

• Stayed: August 2011
1  Thank Mlblack
Reviewed January 12, 2012

We have been staying since 1998 and it is a great family place to stay. Wondeful heated, relaxing pool. Plenty of lounge chairs and tables outside. Large sand play area for kids, shuffle board and ping pong. The efficiencies are nicely equipped, bring a sharp knife, dish liquid and coffee filters and you will be set. Efficiencies have 2 rooms and 2 tv's! The entire grounds are very well maintained and the staff truely care about giving their guests a "Vacation In Paradise". The only missing are the palm trees! This family owned motel is a wonderful home away from home for us each year! We wouldn't go anywhere else as the VIP has what we want and need for our trip to Wildwood every year.

Room Tip: We like the efficiency because of 2 rooms and 2 TV's.