“Very relaxing!”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Lampliter Oceanside Resorts
Ranked #29 of 68 Hotels in Wildwood Crest
Reviewed August 14, 2014

We spent three nights at the Lampliter last week and thoroughly enjoyed our stay! The room was clean and attractive, and it was conveniently located near the beach and the pool. We were also able to be there with family who were stayng in other parts of the building and get together near the pool or on the deck near the hot tub and barbeques. The management was very friendly and welcoming too.

I would definetely stay at the Lampliter again!

Kathy T.

1  Thank Kathy T

Reviewed August 14, 2014

We LOVE THE Lampliter. Been vacationing in the Wildwoods for 45 years. Have been at the Lampliter for 10 years. It's a fabulous hotel...we would not stay anywhere else. And a huge plus is that the rooms were renovated this year...new carpet, furniture, beds, pullout coach, completely new kitchen and bathrooms. It's stunning!! The pool is big and in the sun all day. The hot tub is fabulous, even on rainy days. The location is perfect....literally right on the beach. And the staff...we love them all. There isn't one thing we would change about this hotel.

Room Tip: Book far in advance. They are always fully booked.
Reviewed August 11, 2014

Wonderful experience!! Staff and service are amazing and the location of the motel right on the beach makes it one of the more unique motels in all of the Crest. Literally out your door and just a few steps onto the beach! Anyone who experiences the Lampliter always comes back!

Room Tip: The motel is situated so that every room has a view of the ocean.
Reviewed August 9, 2014

the newly renovated rooms are very nice !! the staff is friendly and the service is excellent. Great family friendly place to stay with the kids. I've stayed at some other places in the crest and this is by far the best!

• Stayed: August 2014
1  Thank amcb91
Reviewed August 6, 2014

We ended up here because the place we usually stay was booked. The location was fine -- right on the beach! The pool and hot tub were fantastic, though I wish the hot tub would have stayed open a bit later at night. The room was good, but the bathroom is really in need of updating. (The plumbing was VERY slow.) The staff was excellent, friendly and helpful. Everything was very clean and well-maintained. Extra pillows would have been nice, as the pillows on the bed were not that supportive. One real problem for us were the number of smokers outside the rooms. I have asthma and it was really problematic. Couldn't sit outside our room and enjoy the ocean breeze because of all the smoke! (I know that is not something the Lampliter can control, though I wish there could have been smoking areas designated, away from the pool and other rooms.)

1  Thank Helen K
Reviewed July 19, 2014

This was our first visit to Wildwood. I had to book a room on short notice (like one month in advance) since the location of the dance competition we were attending changed. I was lucky enough to get a room on the Oceanside building from Monday through Saturday. The rooms were recently renovated. They were clean and decorated nicely. I stayed in room 27 which is on the first floor with a view of the ocean. The first floor is slightly raised from the parking, but that still didn't take away from the view. I actually liked being on the 1st floor because it made my walk to the beach even faster. The family staying in the room next to us was very friendly as was others we met. All of the staff was friendly as well. I would definitely recommend this resort to others and hope I'm lucky enough to get a room here again!

Room Tip: Had a few problems with wi-fi on ocean view side. Could only get good connection if I sat outside on...
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
3  Thank Rdeecee04
Reviewed July 14, 2014

The room was renovated (except for the kitchen and bathroom- which I hear is in process) but even the outdated bathroom and kitchen was CLEAN! We had a great family trip. We already booked a room for next year..however it is difficult to get the room of your choice, because people come year after year after year and book way in advance- which is testament to the value and consistency of this gem.

• Stayed: July 2014