“Best place at the Shore”
Review of Mark I Motel

Mark I Motel
Ranked #18 of 68 Hotels in Wildwood Crest
Reviewed July 24, 2010

We found our new spot at the Mark 1 Motel. We come to the shore every year and this year we finally found our perfect vacation spot. The rooms are spotless and we could not get the children out of the awesome pool. Its heated and open until 11 pm, you can't beat that after a hot night on the boardwalk. We felt very comfortable having a little bbq poolside. We loved having our own kitchen area for some quick meals rather than drag the kids out to eat every night, They never wanted to leave that pool! We already have our reservation set for next year, we are counting the days!

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with family

Reviewed July 9, 2010

We've been staying here for the past three summers and it's been a great experience each time . The rooms are cleaned daily along with the entire facility. The owners Chris and Cathy are the perfect hosts and would do anything for you. It's very family oriented and it's location is right at the beach.Do yourself a favor and check this place out!...Harry Williams...Blackwood NJ

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank hjwil
Reviewed June 10, 2010

I'm a travel nurse and my company had brought my husband and myself to town for the summer. We had to find a place to stay because our "new" apartment was dirty and the shower was broken. Very frustrating. It required my company to put us some place until the issues were resolved. We found Mark I Motel after searching on the net. We chose this place because it was ranked #1 in Wildwood Crest, NJ and it didn't disappoint us. Chris and Kathy made us feel completely at home and the motel was awesome. It had recently been renovated and the results were great. In addition it was extremely clean including the rooms, grounds and pool. The pool is heated making it very comfortable. The beach is only a short stroll away. The overall experience was excellent! We can't say enough great things about this place. Thanks Chris and Kathy!!

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed June 7, 2010

Just got back from a 3 day weekend trip (June 5 to June 7). The Mark I is a very clean, well maintained hotel. The guest rooms are very small - but have all you need. Beautiful, very clean heated pool. Great location only steps from the beach.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank funinthesun1955
Reviewed June 2, 2010

We just returned from our stay at Mark I and can honestly say that the reasonable price, convenience to beach & attractions, and cleanliness are the reasons that we would definitely return. Owners Kathy & Chris were more than helpful in recommending great restaurants, nearby attractions, and activities. We went crabbing at Lakeview Docs and my children are still talking about it! We enjoyed great meals at Menz, Bayview, and Boathouse.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank beachmom156
Reviewed May 17, 2010

We were in town for our son's graduation from the USCG(Cape May). I had looked at hotels in Cape May and found them to be a bit pricey for what we were wanting, so I started looking around for hotels/cities close to Cape May, when I stumbled upon Mark 1 Motel. There was no more need for endless google searches, I knew we would be satisfied.
I was so happy with the place that I told the owners I wished we lived closer because it was the perfect spot for a family vacation. The room was very clean and comfy, we were concerned we would not be able to use the laptop, but were informed that they had wifi, which made our day. The pool was heated too!!!
I would advise anyone wanting to stay at a place that has wonderful owners who care about the reputation of a business and will go above and beyond to give you the best stay possible, you need to look no further that Mark 1 Motel.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank uscgmomma
Reviewed March 26, 2010

Have vacationed twice in the summer at the Mark I and we loved it. Now plan to book a weekend stay for Mother's Day. Their special sounds really great.

Stayed: August 2009, traveled as a couple
#14 of 68 in Wildwood Crest
Blue Water Motel
Blue Water Motel
#32 of 68 in Wildwood Crest

Been to Mark I Motel? Share your experiences!