I was by myself on this trip as I was attending conference. As soon as I arrived I felt at home, the staff was extremly friendly, the room was clean and spacious. I liked the peacefulness of the location and the views of the ocean gave me plenty of reflection and time to just enjoy. NOW before I end, I have to say Judy at the desk, she was such a great employee and so warm and friendly. She made me laugh and feel so at home. Thanks
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Lotus Inn, in beautiful Wildwood Crest NJ is surrounded by immense natural beauty directly across from the beach & bicycle path, linking you to many island attractions. Events & concerts at Centennial Park and The Gazebo and a beachside playground are just a short walk away. We offer a variety of thoughtfully appointed accommodations, to include spacious oceanfront and oceanview rooms, townhouses and fully equipped efficiency suites. Thrilling rides & waterparks at the boardwalk, visit our free Cape May County Park & Zoo, Victorian Cape May to our south, Cape May Winetasting & Tours, and Whale & Dolphin watching ocean cruises, Birding and Monarch Butterfly habitats, Two Lighthouses, Wildwood Aviation Museum, and Wildlife Safari Tours & Kayaking are just a sampling of some of the activities you can experience. We are quality oriented & cater to families & couples and we are one of the only totally smoke free properties in the area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Lotus Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lotus Hotel Wildwood Crest
- Lotus Motel Wildwood Crest