“Made me feel at home”
Review of Lotus Inn

Lotus Inn
Ranked #10 of 68 Hotels in Wildwood Crest
Reviewed June 3, 2013

I was by myself on this trip as I was attending conference. As soon as I arrived I felt at home, the staff was extremly friendly, the room was clean and spacious. I liked the peacefulness of the location and the views of the ocean gave me plenty of reflection and time to just enjoy. NOW before I end, I have to say Judy at the desk, she was such a great employee and so warm and friendly. She made me laugh and feel so at home. Thanks

Room Tip: since this was first stay really can't compare although next time I think I will ask not be by s...
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business

Reviewed June 1, 2013

Reminiscent of Frankie and Annette or Connie Francis-style "break" hotels, yet modern and clean! Judy and Laura at the front desk were welcoming and give guests the feeling of being family welcomed back home. The shoreline is just across the street and the section of town is quiet at night.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Danny T
Reviewed May 30, 2013

I stayed at the Lotus in early May, just before the "season" began. The room was a great size, very clean and comfortable -- and the ocean views from the deck outside of the room... WOW. It was too cold to swim but the pool looked inviting and I look forward to a return trip "in season" to fully enjoy it all.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 28, 2013

Just came back from the Jersey Shores. Fifth visit, the last 4 I stayed at the Lotus Inn. Excellent place to stay. Friendly and courteous front desk staff, clean rooms and environment. Kudos to the cleaners who do an excellent job. Great area with access to beach, boardwalk, rental bikes, area amenities. I'm not hyping but simply relating what my family and i have experienced from our visits. Will recommend to anyone at anytime.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Murez S
Reviewed May 26, 2013

Twice a year I am able to get away and vacation. This hotel is that escape for me. The staff is warm welcoming and do a fantastic job of maintaining a high standard of excellence. The owners of this establishment have, at every turn, invested back into the hotel in the renovations and improvements. The rooms have a spectacular view, peaceful, scerene and calming. It is so wonderful to think that I can enjoy the little get away, knowing that I have a great, smokefree, clean, and family run hotel to come to escape from the day to day stress and struggle. I learned about this superior inn from my husbands family, who have been coming to this home away from home since 1988.

Room Tip: Always get a front room which has an unobstructed view of the ocean.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 23, 2013

It's a great time of year to visit Wildwood and this is an Excellent place to stay if you want to be right on the beach.

A lot of people don't realize that this area of the Jersey shore didn't receive any damage from last year storm is ready for vacationers this summer.

• Stayed: May 2013
Reviewed May 14, 2013

This was my first stay at the Lotus Inn. Sad circumstances brought friends and family to Wildwood Crest. As a favor to us (it was a week prior to their official season opening), Lori and Tom opened some rooms to accommodate us. I traveled with three friends and stayed in a townhouse. It was perfect. Spacious, clean and centrally located with a gorgeous view from my private balcony. That being said, what really speaks to me was the kindness of Lori and Tom who generously offered us a place to stay off-season. They are truly so kind. I would absolutely stay here again and highly recommend it as a fantastic vacation getaway!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends