“Carole "Anniversary Getaway"”
Review of Lotus Inn

Lotus Inn
Ranked #11 of 68 Hotels in Wildwood Crest
Reviewed April 20, 2013

We stayed at The Lotus Inn on April 18th and 19th 2013. I found the Front Desk staff so friendly and helpful. I rate them way up there on customer service, which there is so little of these days. I found Laura and Judy to be exceptionally courteous and helpful with information about restaurants that were open since the season hadn't begun yet. There was always a smile and a wave when we passed the office. The rooms were clean, which is of course most important. We had a beautiful oceanfront room with a large private balcony. I found the rates to be very reasonable also. We will both definitely stay there again and I will recommend The Lotus Inn to my friends and family.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple

Reviewed February 19, 2013

reasonably clean and staff was helpful. Rooms were decent. Location was directly across the street from the beach. Pool was clean and the hotel had new barbecue grills that made a nice venue for grilling out on the ocean air. I would consider the lotus again

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed January 11, 2013

We stayed here last summer and at check in we were asked how many people will be in the room first of all we told them when we made the reservation anyway I told the lady in the office there were 3 of us and she said your not hiding anyone else (and not kidding either) first of all how dare she say that to me. We are a nice family and asked me if I was lying about how many of us were in the room! That really put a bad taste in my mouth about this place and then they say they give you a cookout and all it is a one hot dog big deal. I just think these people that own this place are very unprofessional people I have never been asked if I was lying about the number of people in my room and I have travled alot. We are a hardworking family and good people and I felt like they treated us like criminals checking in yes you might ask how many people in your room but you don't say to the person your not hiding anyone else.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
4  Thank kr789
Reviewed November 14, 2012

We have spent some wonderful vacations at Lotus Inn- the staff is so friendly making us feel like we are home! The location is great, right on the beach, in a nice and quiet area however very close to all the boardwalk attractions. The motel is very quiet, clean and well maintained. Definitely recommended and great for all ages. We look forward to spending many more summers there.

Room Tip: Always ask Lori about best restaurants or any service you need , she will give your great advice.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed November 3, 2012

Our home away from home. Management & staff are the best, Rooms are very comfortable & clean. The view from the 5th floor, private balcony is wonderful. Lovely beachfront. The newly renovated pool area is very inviting & when lit up at night is spectacular.

Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 13, 2012

I've stayed in Wildwood Crest many times over the years. I've sampled many of the hotels. The Lotus Inn is my fav and the one that has me returning year after year as a family tradition. The establishment is clean, the pool is wonderful, the staff are friendly, the morning breakfast is a nice treat. The location is sweet, across the street from the beach, and a walk to the boardwalk. See you all next year.

Room Tip: Ocean view or ocean front, 3rd floor to 6th floor is my preference.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed October 7, 2012

The Lotus Inn in Wildwood Crest, NJ is a wondeful place to stay with family and/or friends. The staff is very welcoming and the hotel is very clean and well kept. The rooms are large and very comfortable. The newly renovated pool and and BBQ grills are wonderful for a relaxing day. My family and I stay at the Lotus Inn every Columbus Day weekend. It is a family tradition that we love!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
#9 of 68 in Wildwood Crest
Olympic Beach Resort
Olympic Beach Resort
#18 of 68 in Wildwood Crest

Been to Lotus Inn? Share your experiences!