See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed August 8, 2018

Pretty much everything was terrible. Booked through Booking.com.The Beach Grill isn't open or running and hasn't been for a year. You could not use the stairs to get to the sun deck from pool so had to walk all the way to the other side of hotel, use the stairs and walk all the way back. Photos on Booking.com look like its a brand new property, or photoshopped. This property is run down! Wifi is horrible. Game room is filthy with no AC. It says Pets are not allowed and there were dogs there. Booking.com says all spaces non smoking public and private and there were a ton of smokers. AC barely works. Booking.com should say the mini golf has a deposit fee. Souvenir / Gift shop not open. Booked an Ocean View Room through booking.com with 2 full beds and they gave us a room with 1 full and 1 twin. The mini golf is dirty and run down. The pool was filthy. The room was never cleaned before we got there. We could not find anyone to talk to about our problems. We were only staying 2 nights and basically slept there. Barely slept because the AC was a window unit, in the back bedroom and it didn't cool off the living room. The other "units" were 100 years old and did not work. The pool closes at 8pm. The window in 112 was broken, so the AC was basically going out the window. The floor was covered in beach sand. Bathroom run down. No toilet paper holder, no hair dryer and no telephone. Beds were uncomfortable. The staff was rude and never at the desk. They didn't come in until 10 am! Apparently these are new owners, the same as Singapore. The staff uses an extremely loud speaker in the beach grille area for music for the pool, but it's too loud with terrible music. No relaxing here!

Room Tip: Not 112. 1 Twin and 1 Full and lumpy sofa bed in that room. Rooms after 112 are across from pool. Be prepared for tight parking spaces.
  • Stayed: August 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed August 7, 2018 via mobile

This by far is the worse dirtiest dump I have ever walked into. I booked with booking.com back in Feb. Hotel was quick to charge my card 632. After driving 24hrs I go to check in stand in the hot lobby for 15mins before anyone even says a word. They give me room 224. This room should be Condemned. The black mold all over the walls. Rust in the sinks very dirty rooms. The water damage and mildew just disgusting. As I call booking.com my bf goes to front desk they take 20mins to find another room. They try and give me a room on the 4th floor. Floors have soft spots hand rails on stairs are held together with hose clamps. Globs on hair on dishes. I refused to stay. Told the people at front desk I want all my money back. Told I had to speak to Marco the owner at the Singapore hotel next to them. What a jerk he is. After phone calls to booking.com and only agrees to give me back 474 dollars. Both hotels are owned by the same people. Word of advice find other places to stay these 1 hotels are dumps. I had to spend over 300 more to find another place. Still today is 8-7-18 and still dont have a refund. This place needs to be shut down. Will be filing a complaint with the board of health. This place does not even deserve 1/8 of a star!

Stayed: August 2018, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Denise R
Reviewed August 7, 2018

We stayed here two years ago with our young grandchildren and had a pleasant experience so decided to try it again. We were in room 401 which had a great view and because we were in an end unit nearest the beach, we basically had no one walking by our room. The room was clean, a full size frig, central a/c kept the room temp comfortable, flat screen tv, plenty of dishes, pots and utensils, and stove worked fine. No problem with the wifi either. When we checked in there was only 1 key for our room and we definitely needed two. Right away they sent someone to have a key made for us. There are a few things that need attention though. The sofa bed should be tossed and replaced. Our 6 and 7 year old grandchildren used it and complained about how uncomfortable it was. So uncomfortable my 6 year old grandson slept on the floor in his sleeping bag the first night. I tried laying down on it and felt every bar and spring in it. The beds were okay but you could definitely feel a divot in the mattress. One of the towel racks in the bathroom was missing leaving a hole in the tile and the sink had rust in the bowl which was ugly. The staff was very helpful and housekeeping did a good job. I was pleased to see they are renovating rooms because this location is so great I want to come back. I would love to see the poolside grill reopened as it's an eyesore. The pool is large and plenty of deckchairs. There were some men drinking beer out of glass bottles by the pool and I was pleased to see management tell them they couldn't do that and they went and got plastic cups. Because there are so many families staying there my grandchildren always had kids to play with in the pool. I was dismayed to see that the restroom on the ground floor was out of order. This meant my grandkids had to run up four floors to use the bathroom. They should get that fixed asap. All in all, we had a good stay. The place definitely needs some updating but it's a shore motel and over the years we have come to expect that in shore motels.

Room Tip: Best views are lower numbered room on the 3rd and 4th floors
  • Stayed: August 2018, traveled with family
3  Thank Freebie1948
Reviewed August 6, 2018 via mobile

My family stayed in room 218. It is very old and outdated . I’ve booked for two nights and next morning the front desk staff came and asked me if I am checking out then later house keeping asked again. I checked out early because the room is too smelly and disgusting. It’s totally wasted my $505 for a weekend.

Stayed: August 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed August 5, 2018 via mobile

Unfortunately we did not read the reviews until the day before we left! There are NO refunds therefore we prepared for the worst..we brought our own linens, so thankful as the bedspread was stained and the sheets had hair on them!
Our “adventure” began upon arrival when we were told our room wasnt ready due to a“little browm out” when we chuckled the middle aged woman behind the counter blasted us for laughing, yelled at us telling us how rude we were and when we asked what a brown out meant she raged at us telling us she couldt “educate” is because we knew it all! And this was our first 5 min in the motel.. needless to say the service was awful, the place a filthy run down dump! No phone nor coffee pot.. bathroom door couldnt close, rugs stained..we wore flip flops all weekends ! Trust me there are many nicer places on same location! PS do not book singapore motel either., same owners! Next time we will read the reviews before we book!

Stayed: August 2018, traveled as a couple