Hi we just got back from this hotel the older women at the front desk with blonde hair is a creep. Has no personality we got no hello no nothing she was pretty miserable. Anyway the location was excellent room was ok the admiral Resturant across the street is excellent staff is great and food is awesome. If I had to stay at the oceanview again I would if I had to since it was pretty much the cheapest place around the crest. The oceanview room has pretty great view.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At Oceanview Motel, our accommodations are comfortable offering one bedroom motel rooms and suites that can sleep up to seven. All suites include individually controlled air conditioning and heat, a refrigerator, phone, and TV. Our motel is stocked with a video arcade, gift shop, laundry services, wi-fi, BBQ hut, and a beachfront grill. A family friendly motel, Oceanview Motel also has a supervised children's program featuring water balloon contests, egg toss, pie eating contest, swim races, miniature golf, and arts & crafts. Enjoy family bingo with prizes, beauty parades, and hula hoops. Other activities nearby include bike rentals and a bike path directly to Wildwood piers, golf, tennis, sailing, surf casting, and deep sea fishing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Oceanview Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oceanview Motel Wildwood Crest
- Oceanview Hotel Wildwood Crest