When I first started to read all of the reviews I must say I was very nervous, but after being there I don't understand what all the bad vibes were about.
The rooms may be a bit out dated and I believe the smell everyone talks about is due to the constant moisture from the pools and the ocean, but when you look out the balcony doors you find it is worth the trip. The view is truly amazing and I have never been to a hotel/motel that kept such a NICE, CLEAN pool area.
The hotel staff was very kind and helpful unlike the reviews stated by some visitors, we truly had a wonderful time, my granddaughter was just amazed by the whole experience and she, her dad and grandfather loved the video arcade.
Remember that you are paying partially for the view and what a view it is!!!!
There is so much to do in the surrounding area that it was worth every penny we spent.
As we drove around and viewed some of the other hotels in the area we knew we had made the right hotel choice for us.
We are returning in July and can't wait to walk the beach again (which is steps away with its' own entrance from the hotel) and oh "WATCH THE TRAM CAR PLEASE"
SEE YOU THERE!
The Andriano Family
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bal Harbour is the most complete family resort complex in the Wildwoods. Spanning a full block right on the beach, it is a luxurious hotel with its own private entrance to the beautiful beaches of Wildwood Crest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Bal Harbour Hotels reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Bal Harbour Oceanfront
- Bal Harbour Oceanfront Wildwood Crest
- Bal Harbour Hotel Wildwood Crest