After reading all the previous reviews our family got quite nervous before checking in. When we got there we were expecting a rude staff. What we got was an entirely different experience. The check in staff was very courteous and helpfull. When we got to our rooms we were expecting a possible smelly , moldy room. What we got was a clean room with no ordor. The beds were a liitle hard on our backs and yes the toilets were oddly situated but overall it was no problem. The pool was supposed to close at 6.00 but people were still swimming after 6.30 with no one trying to kick them out. The hotel does not supply shampoo but it does supply plenty of bathroom towels and soap. There is a nice little breakfast restaurant around the corner (Sand Castle). Upon checking out the front desk was again very courteous and gave us our 40.00 key deposit without any problems.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bal Harbour is the most complete family resort complex in the Wildwoods. Spanning a full block right on the beach, it is a luxurious hotel with its own private entrance to the beautiful beaches of Wildwood Crest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Bal Harbour Hotels reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Bal Harbour Oceanfront
- Bal Harbour Oceanfront Wildwood Crest
- Bal Harbour Hotel Wildwood Crest