We just came back from staying Sunday to Thursday at Bal Harbor hotel. The day before I called to confirm our reservation. I was told that I cancelled. I told the women there must be a mistake because I never cancelled. She told me they would be able to accomodate us but I need to move 3 times because they booked my room! Since this was the day before our trip my husband and I thought we should probably keep our reservation. I booked this in April by giving Bal Harbor a night's deposit. So on the second day we had to move we were out of a room for 3 hours the owner told me they would take care of everything for us. She should have said that they scope your ironed folded clothes into a garbage bag and then drop them on the bed in your new room. The next day we did the move again. Only this time I placed my folded clothes in our suitcase to avoide the wrinkles. I was able to find out that if you actually cancel you have to do this in writing. I asked the owner where is my letter, she couldn't produce one because I never cancelled? I am only writting this review because I think Bal Harbor should not be in business! The owner lives to fight. I overheard her say the cruelest things to other guests. The dolphin rooms smells like a wet rug and desperately need new furniture.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bal Harbour is the most complete family resort complex in the Wildwoods. Spanning a full block right on the beach, it is a luxurious hotel with its own private entrance to the beautiful beaches of Wildwood Crest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Bal Harbour Hotels reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Bal Harbour Oceanfront
- Bal Harbour Oceanfront Wildwood Crest
- Bal Harbour Hotel Wildwood Crest