This place was the best destination 20 years ago, but its so old, outdated, and in serious need of an interior decorator! The prices are still high, but location is one of the best in Wildwood. The pool area is going down hill. The railings on the balconies are so low, I am afraid to go near them, fear of falling over. The service is excellent but this place has stood still in time. They were packed season after season but looks like the decades of profit for them did not go into improvements.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bal Harbour is the most complete family resort complex in the Wildwoods. Spanning a full block right on the beach, it is a luxurious hotel with its own private entrance to the beautiful beaches of Wildwood Crest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Bal Harbour Hotels reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Bal Harbour Oceanfront
- Bal Harbour Oceanfront Wildwood Crest
- Bal Harbour Hotel Wildwood Crest