I recently came back from a three day stay here. All I can say is that the room that I stayed in within the Dolphin Building smelled awful! When the air conditioner was turned on an awful musty smell came spewing out, so it was either deal with smell and cough all night or turn it off and deal with the heat. There was what looked like blood on the sheets. I had to keep my shoes on at all times because the rugs turned your feet black. This place definitely needs to be renovated and updated to get rid of the stench in these rooms.
The reviews that were posted about the odors are true. The ice machine was down in the garage. There were drains that went into the basement that kept the floor wet with puddles. It really is sad because the location is really nice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bal Harbour is the most complete family resort complex in the Wildwoods. Spanning a full block right on the beach, it is a luxurious hotel with its own private entrance to the beautiful beaches of Wildwood Crest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Bal Harbour Hotels reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Bal Harbour Oceanfront
- Bal Harbour Oceanfront Wildwood Crest
- Bal Harbour Hotel Wildwood Crest