We stayed here in mid-August 2013 for 2 nigths and were very unhappy. Compared to 3 years ago when we stayed here, everything was already bad but nothing was updated, got worse.
1) Smelly rooms, musty mildew odor in the rooms (motel room, oceanview with 2 Double Beds Room# 616)
2) No Iron in the rooms
3) No hair-dryer in the rooms
4) No towels by the pool (you have to bring your own towels)
5) Very very dirty carpet and sinks in the bathroom
6) Very low toilet with toilet paper dispenser on the floor wall (hard to reach place)
7) For our 2nd night stay, they didn't put new towels at all, we had to call to ask for some, and they bought us 3 new towels only for 4 people (2 adults and 2 kids).
8) Garage very tiny for big cars and if you arrive at the hotel late night after a boardwalk adventure, you will never find a place to park.
9) 2 Elevators working very slow
10) The pool water was soooo coldddd.... No heater in the pool.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bal Harbour is the most complete family resort complex in the Wildwoods. Spanning a full block right on the beach, it is a luxurious hotel with its own private entrance to the beautiful beaches of Wildwood Crest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Bal Harbour Hotels reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Bal Harbour Oceanfront
- Bal Harbour Oceanfront Wildwood Crest
- Bal Harbour Hotel Wildwood Crest