My family has been visiting Bal Harbour in Wildwood Crest for years! I remember staying there since I was as young as 6 years old. My sister and I have continued the tradition for the past 4 years. We take full advantage of the mid-week specials. The hotel itself is in great condition, the rooms are kept nice, the staff are extremely friendly and even remember us from previous years. The staff are accommodating and professional. The location is excellent. Right on the beach, big private balcony's overlooking the beach and their amazing pool. Its a nice walk to the boardwalk, but not too far that it is not possible. There is an arcade for the kids (and us!) an in-house restaurant and a gift shop. Its close enough to the boardwalk to enjoy all the sights, yet far enough away to enjoy the quiet of the beach. I would definitely recommend this hotel to a friend, and I have!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bal Harbour is the most complete family resort complex in the Wildwoods. Spanning a full block right on the beach, it is a luxurious hotel with its own private entrance to the beautiful beaches of Wildwood Crest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda and Booking.com so you can book your Bal Harbour Hotels reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Bal Harbour Oceanfront
- Bal Harbour Oceanfront Wildwood Crest
- Bal Harbour Hotel Wildwood Crest