“Terrible Beds”

Ranked #32 of 67 Hotels in Wildwood Crest
Ranshaw, Pennsylvania
“Terrible Beds”
Reviewed June 7, 2012

Enjoyed everything about this hotel except the beds. They are the most uncomfortable beds I've ever had in any hotel in Wildwood that I've stayed at. Also, there is no hair dryer in the rooms. No shampoo or other toiletries.

The beds were the only reason why I would probably not stay there again.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
4 Thank 298Janet
WWCBeach, Manager at Bal Harbour Hotels, responded to this review, June 8, 2012
The hotel beds are only two years old. The hotel does provide hairdryers and shampoo. If the hotel room was lacking any of these then we a re sorry for that. However a quick message to our front desk would have corrected the problem right away.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (133)
Reviewed June 6, 2012

Best time ever !!!!!! I love my stay here the bathrooms were wonderful and the kitchens were to die for. My balcony had a great view of pool and beach. This place place is high class all the way from its arcade room to the late 70's style decorum. The staff were greattt as well, I would def recommend this place to my uncle

2 Thank Jasonmiller2134
Morgantown, West Virginia
Reviewed June 5, 2012

The Bal Harbour is by far the cleanest, most affordable hotel in Wildwood. The staff was friendly and accommodating, the restaurant located within the hotel far exceeded my expectations. My friends and I were here in early May and the pool/hot tubs were filled and very clean which was definitely a plus. We are definitely planning on going back again next year.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank Werbdaddy
Dunbar, West Virginia
Reviewed June 1, 2012

My wife and I visited the beautiful beaches of Wildwood, NJ last weekend. Our original hotel messed up our reservation, so we had to scramble to find another place last minute. Balharbour was very accommodating and we were able to have a good time.

Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Bradley C
Reviewed June 1, 2012

No complaints overall. It was just what
I was looking for, a hotel on the beach in wildwood that was nice with spacious rooms

1 Thank Auslevy
WWCBeach, Manager at Bal Harbour Hotels, responded to this review, June 4, 2012
Thank you for your kind review. We really appreciate it!
Morgantown
Reviewed June 1, 2012

Great Hotel. My friends and I had a great time. Rooms are very nice for the price. Would recommend to anyone.
Service was great, my refrigerator wasn't working properly and the staff quickly sent up maintenance to address the issue.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with friends
WWCBeach, Manager at Bal Harbour Hotels, responded to this review, June 4, 2012
Thank you for your kind review. We really appreciate it!
Reviewed June 1, 2012

I went to the Bal Harbour with a large group from West Virginia and they could not have been more accommodating. The room was clean and ready when we arrived. The employees were extremely kind and always willing to help. I will definitely return to the Bal Harbour next time I am in wildwood. Great hotel

WWCBeach, Manager at Bal Harbour Hotels, responded to this review, June 4, 2012
Thanks for the review. We appreciate you kind words!