We usually stay in Cape May but decided to try Wildwood this year because our budget was tighter. We had their mid-week vacation package which was quite reasonable, esp. for July 4th week and included breakfast for 3 days. Great beach access and the pool was nice. The room was basic, but spacious, clean and comfortable and we had a great view of the ocean from our balcony. We liked the interior corridors which made it quieter outside the room. AC worked fine and the room didn't smell at all. Only had a few minor issues w/no clock or tissues in the room, flimsy toilet paper, fluctuating water pressure in the shower (no temperature fluctuation tho) and occasional long waits for the elevator. Parking was sufficient and the staff was friendly and helpful. If we do Wildwood again, we'll probably go back to the Bal Harbour.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bal Harbour is the most complete family resort complex in the Wildwoods. Spanning a full block right on the beach, it is a luxurious hotel with its own private entrance to the beautiful beaches of Wildwood Crest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Bal Harbour Hotels reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Bal Harbour Oceanfront
- Bal Harbour Oceanfront Wildwood Crest
- Bal Harbour Hotel Wildwood Crest