All reviewsnext yearsun decknew ownerskiddie poollove this placebbq arearooms are cleanpicnic tablesthe penthouseshort drivetile floorsgreat family vacationthe past yearsbeach vacationwildwood boardwalkthird floorcleaning staff
Reviewed August 12, 2008

We've been staying at the Pardise the same week in June for the past three years. We always go with another couple with young children as we do. We are always happily greeted and allowed in our rooms early, as check in isn't until 3 but they always let us in before that. Any problems are immediately resovled. (though to be honest, the only problem was we needed a plunger once and that was easy!). Our tons of trash are always removed daily and we get fresh towels each day and the beds are made (even though I try and make them myself, they always fix them for me). I highly recommend the Paradise. Love the proximity to the beach, love being poolside. We have no complaints

The Gallaghers

• Stayed: June 2008, traveled with family
Reviewed July 27, 2008

We just got back - stayed from 7/19-7/26. We haven't been down to the Jersey Shore in a few years and we used to stay at the Lotus Inn, but decided to try something new. I found this hotel through TripAdvisor..
. the hotel is right on the beach, very convenient - perfect with the kids. The pool is nice - there is a small baby end that is caged off..
..the ONLY thing I didnt like is the pool area is kind of narrow - so you can only sit at the heads of the pool in lounge chairs - not along the sides... no biggie. Our room was ok...I saw other rooms were larger or more updated, ours was kind of run down, but I found out that next year, all the rooms will be caught up. The 3rd floor rooms were GORGEOUS - we were on the 2nd floor, very convenient. There is also LAUNDRY! This was great, I didnt bring a single dirty thing home, it was great. The owners are REALLY nice, very helpful and friendly. The grounds were very clean, and every morning I noticed the BBQ grills would get SCRUBBED down, so that was nice. The only thing I didnt like (and this wasnt the hotels fault) was that we happened to stay the same week as a large group were staying there, and they took over the place. Every night they had their music playing and they were all on the patio hanging out, drinking and LOUD, so we couldnt really go down there and do our thing, not like they STOPPED us, but it was kind of awkward. They didnt seem like they were interested in chit chatting with us...oh well...There were just alot of them, so it was kind of like they owned the place...I asked in the office if I come back next year if I could avoid staying at the same time as a large group like that, and they were once again, very helpful. Parking was a little tight sometimes too....lots of BIG trucks and tight spots, but we managed. So, I definately think I found a new spot in Wildwood Crest! We will definately stay there again next time we visit the Crest...Oh - and some restaurants: Uries, great place.... Harpoon Henry's in North Cape May - GREAT!! and Route 66 Diner on the Boardwalk...I would NOT recommend Russo's....didnt like it at all...

• Stayed: July 2008, traveled with family
Reviewed June 23, 2008

Eight years ago we were searching for a new vacation spot. I called the Paradise and after speaking with the owner we decided to give it a try. We sadly just returned from our 8th year. We loved it as usual! We were not ready to leave as scheduled and added an extra day.Through our 8 years we have made many great friends! From buckets of sea life to cooking conches we have always been welcomed back! We all book at the same time to continue our memories! Our rooms are always cleaned and everyone there is very friendly! Each year we look forward to seeing all the upgrades! Vacationing with babies to teenagers we have always found a friendly & safe family enviroment! Having vacationed at many beaches there is no place that I would rather go! I highly recommend the Paradise to you if you are looking for a fun place to go! Already planning our next visit. Thanks to John, Patty, and all at the Paradise staff for being so friendly and welcoming! See you next year if not sooner!

Diane

• Stayed: June 2008, traveled with friends
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank Di118006
Reviewed April 16, 2008

WE just walked into the lobby--Booked a room and it was great.We were in the room hawaii and we were in paradise during our visit.THX to all of you!!

• Stayed: June 2007, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed March 13, 2008

As I said this is our 6th year at Paradise. We take the grandchildren, Some of the best memories are made for them every year we go. The Staff is friendly and very accommodating. The rooms are clean, you are directly on the beach (very convenient if you have children) you can grill some or all your meals, great sun bathing decks- I can go on and on. We have refered several friends and family to Paradise, and they all return. The rooms do need some updating, we stay in the same 2-room efficiency (204), every year and would love to see some new furnishings.
Hello Hermes and to all those friends we see year after year.
See you in June.