All reviews next year sun deck new owners kiddie pool love this place bbq area rooms are clean picnic tables the penthouse short drive tile floors great family vacation the past years wildwood boardwalk beach vacation coffee maker third floor
Reviewed March 7, 2012

My family has been vacationing at the Paradise for over twenty years..... and because of the hospitality, friendliness and caring of the owners, Patti and John and the management and staff, it feels like coming home when we arrive there each year. They treat all thier guests respectfully and help make their stay there a pleasant one.
The rooms are clean and updated often. The service fantastic. An extra sheet, blanket, towels is just a call away. And hot water never runs out ! ! !The large beautiful pool gets cleaned daily and the water sparkles. "And that Ocean View"
My family would not dream of staying anywhere else.
Lorraine H, Bergen County NJ

Room Tip: All rooms have a beautiful ocean view.
  • Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank Lorraine H
Reviewed February 22, 2012

After experiencing a not so great year - lost my dad & broke my foot - we decided to spend a few days at the shore. This was our first time back in almost 25 years! I can say that this was an absolutely WONDERFUL vacation! Although I was only 5 weeks into a broken foot and had to be extra cautious, we had so much fun!! We stayed in Room 301 -- oceanfront on the third floor. We could watch the dolphins from our balcony every morning -- and sit on the beautiful terrace on the second floor every nite.... drinking wine and listening to the ocean... the restaurants in the area are fantastic... and touring Cape May which is only a short drive away was awesome! I am making my reservations tomorrow for another terrific summer get away!! This time I will be going with a two good feet!! "HOPEFULLY" : ) Well worth the money!!!!!

Room Tip: Ask for either Room 301 or 302. Ocean front... great view ... watch the dolphins in the morning, parasailers... boats... Fantastic View!!!!!
  • Stayed: June 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank CarlaPA55
Reviewed September 8, 2011

I have not been to the Paradise in about 5 years and was a little worried after reading some of the reviews....It was a Paradise....right on the beach, room was clean, towels were provided promplty, and the staff was helpful and friendly. I would gladly recommend this hotel to anyone who wants a beach vacation....l did not find the room to be musty at all, but came prepared with baking soda and a candle since I thought it might be because of location and Irene. The pool was maintained daily and so were the grounds.....Can't wait till next year to go back...I don't know why I stayed away so long...oh yeah life.......from one of the horrible smokers who enjoyed paradise at the Paradise

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank sandy r
Reviewed September 6, 2011

I stayed here with my family for a whole week. The first day there while sitting on the couch we looked up to the air conditioning unit and there is thick dust coming out of the vents . You can tell nobody has been cleaning them for a long time. There was a musty smell in the room. The room needs a whole new make over. The bathroom the fixture are falling apart and the toilet is all chipped. If you need to complain about something good luck. The whole week i was there the owner was not. The staff does not speak a word of english. Good luck on getting towels early. The maids would clean your room for a whole 5 minutes if you are luck and return 2 hours later with towels that did not look so clean. The rugs are so stained that you have to keep your shoes on to walk around. The hotel has a problem with crickets in some of the rooms our last night there we heard it. After a certain time there is nobody at front desk. When walking around the hotel all you smell in people smoking. If you like clean hotels , good maid service and a nice place to sleep at this is not a hotel for you. This will not be a hotel I will return to. I have been coming to wildwood for 20 year plus and this hotel was the worst one ever.

Room Tip: stay at a different hotel
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank tara p
Reviewed September 6, 2011

Loved everything about our stay. We stayed in room 302 (3rd floor) in a beachfront room. It was just my wife and I and the view and peaceful environment were spectacular. The room is a nice size. The shower is nice size and plenty of water pressure and hot water. The sink, toilet are a little tight, but didn't matter in anw way to us...larger people may encounter a challenge. There was a full size refrigerator in your room, and a nice couch in addition to the bed. The pool was large and kept very clean. The entire staff was awesome! Everyone was extremely friendly and they work very hard to make your stay worthwhile. There is a sundeck on the second floor and is great! You can lounge or sit at the tables. The lower pavilion has a gas grill if you like to BBQ. The biggest plus is it is right at the beach! This is a great place to stay at a great price and if you are looking for a great place to stay without luxure and pampering at a luxure and pampering cost, this is the perfect place!! We are definitley coming back!!

Room Tip: Beachfront room for 2 was great! Lots of space. Full size fridge. Couch and bed.
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple