All reviews next year sun deck new owners kiddie pool love this place bbq area rooms are clean picnic tables the penthouse short drive tile floors great family vacation the past years wildwood boardwalk beach vacation coffee maker third floor
Reviewed March 19, 2011

I just want to say that we have been coming to paridise for years and i can't stop raving about it to my friends and family,the hospitaliy is great the people that we meet are great nothing but great memories.I especialy want to thank Hermis and his family for making our stay very pleasent i have made a great long distance friend we also talk over the phone every now and then throughout the year...See you later this summer buddy...............Mike De Nobile

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank doggy44
Reviewed February 26, 2011

Just made my reservation for this year which will be my 9th year staying at this hotel! My daughter has grown up going here and everyone knows us and is very friendly. You couldn't ask for a better and more convenient location. Even the pool is on the south side so it gets the sun all afternoon. Close to Cap May for shopping and resteraunts too.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank kat71145
Reviewed February 22, 2011

My family and I return to the Paradise every year. It's almost like a second home for our week of vacation. Because we have two small children, staying in a clean, quiet place right on the beach is an important convenience for our family. This place has it all. The location is fantastic....a couple of minutes in one direction, and you can spend time in historic Cape May, a couple of minutes in another direction, and you can spend time on the boardwalk. Grocery stores, bike rentals, municipal tennis courts, playgrounds, and restaurants are all within minutes away.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed February 17, 2011

My wife and I have been taking our three small children here for the past 6 years every June and we will stay no where else. Hermes and Rose, the property managers, have made us feel so comfortable every time we come down for the week. They have become such a welcomed sight when we pull up to the hotel. The hotel is situated right on the beach so there are no streets to cross (which is especially helpful with three kids in tow!) and the property is impeccably clean and maintained with care. The property has two grills which I enjoy using at night. I just throw some steaks on while I sit and sip my drink while the sun glimmers off of the ocean as I sit back and wait for dinner to finish cooking. The pool is heated to just the right temperature and is cleaned every morning by the staff. The rooms are cleaned every day as well. The hotel is catered toward families so there is no late night partying going on. We love this place.....

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed February 11, 2011

my husband and I had a wonderful time at the Paradise Inn. The room was very comfortable and clean and the staff was great.
the grounds are well kept and clean.
would definately go back again

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled as a couple