We (my husband, myself and our 2 teens) just returned from our Labor Day Weekend at the Reges. I have been vacationing in Wildwood Crest for over 40 years and have stayed at many of the hotels/motels over the years.The Reges is by far one of the best!
The reservation process (by phone) and check in went quickly and smoothly. ALL areas of the hotel are immaculate, the staff is friendly and very professional, the rooms (we had a type D room on the 2nd floor) are spacious, housekeeping is great (never had so many towels and soaps), the Cafe is a great place for breakfast/lunch/beach snack and the pool area is beautiful with beautiful plants and flowers...no artificials palm trees here. The ocean view is so relaxing and beautiful and at this south part of Wildwood Crest the surrounding area is abit calmer and less busy. Perfect location for us ---10 mins to Cape May and 10 mins to Boardwalk.
We truly enjoyed our 4 day weekend and returned very rested. I can't say enough on how hard the staff worked to maintain the facility and cater to their guests. I chose this hotel because of other Trip Advisor reviews and I am glad I did. I definitley reccommend!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We at the Reges Oceanfront Resort in beautiful Wildwood Crest are proud of our oceanfront accommodations and resort amenities. Widely recognized for our cleanliness and exemplary hospitality service, the Reges is family owned and operated, celebrating over 40 years of service. All 75 rooms and suites, most with kitchenettes, are oceanfront with private balconies. We take pride in continually updating and enhancing our resort property and amenities to ensure that our guests have a most comfortable, relaxing and enjoyable stay. Our experienced staff strives to ensure that all our guests feel right at home and that each stay with us is a special one. Whether you choose to put your feet up or seek adventure, we have the experience you're searching for. Our resort island offers diversity of recreational activities, restaurants, shopping and family entertainment within immense natural beauty that will satisfy any passion. The possibilities for a day of complete relaxation or non-stop action are endless. Come play and relax at the Jewel of the Crest! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz and Agoda so you can book your Reges Oceanfront Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Reges Oceanfront Hotel Wildwood Crest
- Reges Oceanfront Wildwood Crest