Reges Oceanfront Resort
Coliseum Ocean Resort(Wildwood Crest)
$79
$55
Jolly Roger Motel(Wildwood Crest)(Great Value!)
$93
  • Pool
Biscayne Family Resort(Wildwood Crest)(Great Value!)
$77
Fleur de Lis Beach Resort(Wildwood Crest)(Great Value!)
$99
Granada Ocean Resort(Wildwood Crest)
$65
$55
Port Royal Hotel(Wildwood Crest)(Great Value!)
$86
Waikiki Oceanfront Inn(Wildwood Crest)(Great Value!)
$81
Olympic Beach Resort(Wildwood Crest)(Great Value!)
$66
Adventurer Oceanfront Inn(Wildwood Crest)(Great Value!)
$49
Aztec Resort Motel(Wildwood Crest)(Great Value!)
$90
Travelocity
All reviewshot tubrooms face the oceanocean viewpackage dealprivate balconyeach morningpool areafront desk staffnext yearrooms are cleangreat poola great place to staybreakfast and lunchthe jersey shorefamily traditioncoffee makernice size
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 25, 2008

Unless you really enjoy AM radio music, because the speakers are directly to the left and right of your balcony, and they will play all day. Those same balconies/speakers look directly out onto the pool deck and the beach, a bit beyond. We didn't ask to be moved because we had arranged to be near a relative (he would have had to be moved too and we had 4 kids with us - difficult to move them).
We found it really annoying to be forced to listen to someone's (the hotel's) music all day, and were unable to enjoy reading or listening to the sound of the surf while the pool was open. That's right, you get to listen to the hotel's music all day down at the pool. I don't force others to ever listen to my music, I would appreciate the same courtesy from the "resort".
Which is really a sort of misnomer - I wouldn't classify it as a "resort". The word resort in my mind would imply: room service (no), lush gardens & pool (no), water sports rentals on site (no), down comforter/pillow (no), bath amenities (no).

We paid $298 for an efficiency, just keep in mind if you are thinking of staying here - you are paying for the location - beachfront and a view of the ocean. Otherwise, the property is underwhelming for it's price. It's clean - that's about the best I can say. However, the are few amenities and some inconveniences that one would not expect in similar properties of this price. Examples - the beds and pillows are not very comfortable, there are no hand towel racks in the bathrooms - so the kleenex box and towels are constantly getting wet. Beyond a few bars of soap, there are no bottles of shampoo, etc in the bathroom. It was also really annoying not to have a channel guide with their TV.
The upside - you have a direct, unobstructed view of the beach. And it's just steps away. There are grills (propane) on site and easy enough to use. While nothing special in decor, it is clean.

If I were to go to the shore again, I would rent a condo - I think I could do better economically and get a more private and comfortable atmosphere for the same price or maybe a bit more.

Reviewed July 24, 2008

We just stayed at the Reges for the first time. My entire family loved it! The rooms were clean and the staff was very friendly and helpful! I was a little worried about booking a hotel with out actually seeing it but I trusted the traveler reviews on Trip Advisor and they were great.

The beach is a few feet away and the views are spectacular! The pool is clean and snack bar is easily accessed from the pool or beach.

The hotel is in a great quiet location but close enough for a short ride to the boardwalk or Cape May.

We will stay there again!

• Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed July 22, 2008

we stayed at the reges resort from 7/14 thru 7/19 and had a wonderful stay! the resort is very clean, staff is friendly and accomodating, and the beachfront location is awesome. we traveled with 3 small children and everything was easy . the only negative i have is the lack of a deadbolt on the door. most hotels usually have this. i realize i should be watching my children, but i would have felt safer if i knew my 2 yr old couldnt open the door and run out.
other than that it was great and we would stay there again!!!!

Reviewed July 7, 2008

"This was our first year going back to wildwood after 15 years had no idea where to stay...took a chance at REGES...We absolutely loved it! It was clean, comfortable, staff was friendly and the oceanview and pool were beautiful ...a place you really want to be...especially with your kids....the only thing we didnt like was the breakfast potatoes in the cafe! We are definitely going back!

• Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed July 2, 2008

Just got back from a 3 day stay at the Reges with my best friend and our 4 daughters ages 7-15, This place was wonderful-well managed, very clean, and a nice location. The pool was heated and the heater actually worked. Nice hot tub next to the pool which is for adults only and the management does enforce the policy-parents need a break. You can watch the kids in the pool from the hot tub. Barbecue grills next to the pool for customer use. We had a barbeque dinner on the patio and it was very enjoyable. The rooms were clean and nice ocean view from all the rooms. Kitchen was big enough to cook breakfast and lunch meals-would be nice if they had supplied a blender, but I'm sure they would disappear quickly. Nice quiet location but just a 5 minute drive to the boardwalk. If your bringing small kids, bring a wagon to transport your stuff from hotel room to beach-it's a bit of a walk for little ones. Would definitley go back. Great for families. Would be a nice location to have a family reunion. Everything you need is right at the hotel, including a little cafe.

1  Thank madd5