Reges Oceanfront Resort
Bristol Plaza Motel(Wildwood Crest)
$240
$192
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $238/night.

Coliseum Ocean Resort(Wildwood Crest)
$139
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of $212/night.

Jolly Roger Motel(Wildwood Crest)(Great Value!)
$142
  • Pool
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of $195/night.

Paradise Oceanfront Resort(Wildwood Crest)(Great Value!)
$263
$252
The Crusader Oceanfront Family Resort(Wildwood Crest)(Great Value!)
$343
$317
Olympic Beach Resort(Wildwood Crest)(Great Value!)
$137
Admiral Resort Motel(Wildwood Crest)
$159
Blue Water Motel(Wildwood Crest)(Great Value!)
$135
Savings alert! 38% below average rates

The price you found is 38% lower than this hotel's average rate of $216/night.

Mark I Motel(Wildwood Crest)(Great Value!)
$183
Port Royal Hotel(Wildwood Crest)(Great Value!)
$387
All reviewshot tubrooms face the oceanocean viewpackage dealprivate balconyeach morningpool areafront desk staffnext yearrooms are cleangreat poola great place to staybreakfast and lunchthe jersey shorefamily traditioncoffee makernice size
Reviewed September 7, 2013

Great view, friendly service (not entirely true in the restaurant). Balcony is great, rooms outdated and a little dingy. But was not expecting the Ritz Carlton, so ok by me. Pool and hot tub area is well maintained, clean and was not overcrowded. At least in September. If you are bringing your iPad or laptop and expecting decent wifi, forget it. Per other reviewers, food at restaurant is just ok for breakfast. And with coupon, a limited selection. Will definitely go back to Hotel.

Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 4, 2013

This is my first time on the Jersey shore (I'm from Los Angeles) and I brought a special needs individual I work with on a mini vacation. I took trip advisor's advice and booked a night at the Reges. I had a great feeling right off the bat because Alyssa, one of the lovely women at the front desk, was so patient with me while I explained my needs. I'm here now and have met Alyssa and the rest of the staff and they are nothing short of wonderful. The hotel is fine, you get your money's worth. I wasn't expecting the Ritz Carlton. The view is stunning and fortunately, our room is right next to the elevator which for some might seem obnoxious but actually works out better for us. They allowed us to check in early because he needed a rest and have bent over backwards to accommodate our needs. It's been very quiet inside and the balcony overlooks the pool and spa. We were recommended to try a local restaurant and for once, it didn't feel like they were pushing it or blowing smoke up our you-know-what's. She was right. The restaurant was wonderful. Anyway, I will be coming back twice more this month with special needs friends and I look forward to it immensely.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed September 1, 2013

This is the second time we stayed in this hotel. We love it the first time. I was looking for an oceanfront hotel for a weekend get-away with my family and I found this hotel. The first year, we stayed here on Father's Day and I got a package rate which was $500 for 2 nights with a dinner, snacks and a gift. It was a great deal. This year, we stayed in July and we were paying more for the rooms. For $335/night plus tax, I find it too much. The rooms even if they were big, they looked tired. It desperately needs updating. The beach even in July is too cold. Since the beach is public, it gets very crowded. We had to rent an umbrella and 2 chairs for $25.
I have mixed feelings with this hotel since I like the people that run it and we love the location. I just find the price is too high for this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed August 30, 2013

The rooms need updating, very small, your typical motel except it's a "hotel". Pool is gross, the lounge chairs dirty and need updating. The hot tub was cold. The restaraunt food was horrible. They wouldn't allow my friend and family check in an hour early on a horribly rainy day! No WiFi or cellular access.

• Stayed: August 2013
1  Thank Dweissify68
Reviewed August 22, 2013

I write this review with mixed feelings. I gave Reges 4 stars because it has gorgeous views of the beach, the staff was very professional and experienced, and what I was looking for was a beachfront hotel that could accomodate a family on NJ shore. The reason we did not have the best time had more to do with Wildwood than with the hotel. I think we would have enjoyed Cape May more but we had a difficult time finding a B&B there that would accomodate a family of 4 in our price range. As for the hotel, it would have been nice to have a restaurant open for dinner but we really enjoyed Jersey Girl and some restaurants in Cape May. There was a lot of traffic around dinner time. Also the beach was gorgeous to look at but too cold in July to really swim in. You had to pay for chair/umbrella rentals and some people were not considerate in parking their stuff right in front of you, so the beach experience was not what we hoped for. This is not the hotel's fault but it did impact our enjoyment of its' primary attraction. Good points for the hotel was its size, oceanview, cleanliness and professional staff. Price was also reasonable

Room Tip: we stayed on 8th floor, great view
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family