Great view, friendly service (not entirely true in the restaurant). Balcony is great, rooms outdated and a little dingy. But was not expecting the Ritz Carlton, so ok by me. Pool and hot tub area is well maintained, clean and was not overcrowded. At least in September. If you are bringing your iPad or laptop and expecting decent wifi, forget it. Per other reviewers, food at restaurant is just ok for breakfast. And with coupon, a limited selection. Will definitely go back to Hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We at the Reges Oceanfront Resort in beautiful Wildwood Crest are proud of our oceanfront accommodations and resort amenities. Widely recognized for our cleanliness and exemplary hospitality service, the Reges is family owned and operated, celebrating over 40 years of service. All 75 rooms and suites, most with kitchenettes, are oceanfront with private balconies. We take pride in continually updating and enhancing our resort property and amenities to ensure that our guests have a most comfortable, relaxing and enjoyable stay. Our experienced staff strives to ensure that all our guests feel right at home and that each stay with us is a special one. Whether you choose to put your feet up or seek adventure, we have the experience you're searching for. Our resort island offers diversity of recreational activities, restaurants, shopping and family entertainment within immense natural beauty that will satisfy any passion. The possibilities for a day of complete relaxation or non-stop action are endless. Come play and relax at the Jewel of the Crest! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Reges Oceanfront Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Reges Oceanfront Hotel Wildwood Crest
- Reges Oceanfront Wildwood Crest