“New favorite!”

Reges Oceanfront Resort
Ranked #7 of 67 Hotels in Wildwood Crest
“New favorite!”
Reviewed May 27, 2012 via mobile

We've been coming to Wildwood Crest for 35 years and this is the first time we tried the Reges. We will never stay anywhere else! We loved it, whole hotel is very clean, the breakfasts and lunches at the cafe were great and the pool was large and warm. Every room is oceanfront and although we were in the smallest A room, it was still roomy and had a mini fridge and microwave. Staff is very friendly too! Can't wait to return to the Reges!

Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
5 Thank Christine L

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (160)
Lewistown, Pennsylvania
Reviewed May 15, 2012

My husband and I went to the reges for a 3 day weekend in early may. Check in was easy and I thought the staff throughout our stay were very pleasant. We were both very happy with our CLEAN room, which I believe was the E layout on the 4th floor. The bedroom was separate from the living space and we had plenty of room for 2 people. I really liked the balcony overlooking the pool and ocean! Also we liked the little kitchen area with a regular size refrigerator and freezer, microwave, coffee maker and a stove. There were cooking utensils, silverware, cups, plates, ect which I was not expecting. The wildwood boardwalk was about 2-3 miles away, we walked there one night and decided next time we'd drive! We had breakfast at the Reges cafe (only serves breakfast and lunch) every morning. It was good, I just got French toast and coffee. They have a nice pool/deck area facing the beach. We didn't get in the pool, but it looked very clean! They also have a hot tub, we did get in that but it seemed that some of the jets were broken. The beach in front of the hotel was very nice, but being the off season and still chilly out, there were few people to be seen! I would like to see how crowded the beach gets during the in season! The hotel seems to be at the quieter end of the beach! For dinner we drove to the Boathouse and the Dogtooth Bar and Grille, which were both about 3 miles away. Overall, we were very happy with our stay and would like to come back!

• Stayed May 2012
2 Thank BubbaWade
New York City, New York
Reviewed May 11, 2012

The Reges Oceanfront Resort is awesome.

Super friendly and hospitable staff, great spacious rooms, oceanfront balconies, heated pool, hot tub, huge beach, great food, wonderful area restaurants and activities, and just that overall sense of "AHHHHHHH..." when you arrive .... and that reaction of "NOOOO!!!" when you have to leave!

I love The Reges! I can't wait to go back again!

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with friends
Philadelphia
Reviewed April 23, 2012

Let me begin by saying, I have been going to Wildwood since I was a child. We used to stay in the North end, but a few times in the Crest...maybe once or twice in the actual 'wildwood center', but that is alittle 'too crazy' for me. I was alittle hesitant paying the price for the Reges, but I have to say "You get what you pay for". We arent talking the Beverly Hills Hotel, but it sure is the Beverly Hills of Wildwood. First of all their reservation staff, Andrea, is AWESOME! She has helped me book a room 2 years in a row and she is such a helpful, knowledgable, friendly person.
Second, their pool area is THE BEST ever! The pool is heated, and the atmosphere really makes you feel like you are somewhere tropical. They have an awesome 2nd story sun-deck with tables and we had a lovely lunch there one day. They have ample lounge chairs, and also a hot tub for adults only. Their take out window had really good food: from cheesesteaks to salads to ice cream bars, and their restaurant served a really good breakfast as well. Would love to see a pool bar there, but it really is a very nice, classy family hotel. Sooo...for the extra $20-50 you may pay extra for a night compared to some other places it is totally worth it (although alot of places are the same prices and not nearly as nice) , I felt TOTALLY safe, clean room, clean beds, bath, etc. That is the most important to me. And I forgot to mention...THE VIEW! Private balconies in every room!!!! Cannot beat the view and the night time is very quiet to sit outside to listen to the ocean. Go!

Room Tip: any room is good!
  • Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
2 Thank PhiladelphiaHolly
New Jersey
Reviewed April 14, 2012

We went here last summer, in July of 2011...the room was awesome...could not have been cleaner. The oceanFRONT view was spectacular...the staff at the front dest was kind and helpful. There is a cute gift shop area also. We loved our room. I was extremely pleased to have found a place where we were completely happy...and that includes my Dad, who is handicapped. All of our needs were met and more...we plan on going here again this year!! :)

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank dogdogNewJersey
East Rutherford, New Jersey
Reviewed March 18, 2012

we went like 3 times already and for sure planning to go again. The best place for kids, for adults the amazing view. The food is amazing and the best deals if you choose the packet, so worth it. Just love it and can not wait to go again :O)))

Room Tip: 2nd or 3rd floor
  • Stayed May 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank sylviag32
Wilmington, DE
Reviewed September 29, 2011

We stayed here because they had king beds and it was oceanfrnot. It was a good hotel with comfortable beds and beautiful views. The staff especially Cel was rather cold. I was disappointed in the friendliness of the hotel staff and hope it was just a fluke. The restaurant staff was mostly nice and the breakfast was good. I'd stay here again but I'll bring my own shampoo and conditoner as they provided two small condiment looking packages and never left more our entire stay. For space I'd give this place the win but for friendliness the Mark I was better. Prices in the first half of offseason were a little high but you can't beat their view!

• Stayed September 2011
#5 of 67 in Wildwood Crest
Bal Harbour Hotels
Bal Harbour Hotels
#30 of 67 in Wildwood Crest

Been to Reges Oceanfront Resort? Share your experiences!